Rug rats are getting wise to me.

33 Posts | Latest reply on 01/11/2006 18:23:37 by rubecula | Go to original / last post
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

In: Holyhead
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

There is this one little lad who comes round every Halloween.  I always give him and his friends some sweets.  But every time he says trick or treat, I say "Trick please"  He just doesn't know what to do so he usually sings a christmas carol.... yeah nasty aint I?  Anyway he always gets his sweets.   Last night he got wise...... when I said Trick............ he whipped out a water blaster and shot me right in the face.   Git!!!!!   He still got his sweets.                                                                                                                                                                             
Moxey77's Profile
Moxey77

In: Stourport-on-Sev

Serves you bloody right! LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Blackwingbandit120's Profile
Blackwingbandit120

In: Rotherham

Just think yourself lucky it was only waterOuch                                                                                                                                                                             
Moxey77's Profile
Moxey77

Thought that myself. Eeeeeeewwwwwww Dead                                                                                                                                                                              
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

hahahah im saying nowt rube (is still laughin) Clap                                                                                                                                                                             
Moxey77's Profile
Moxey77

I was gonna say Dettol, not what you thought RC ya dirty minded bugger LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

liar liar pants on fire                                                                                                                                                                             
Moxey77's Profile
Moxey77

Arrrrrrggggghhhhhhhhh, thought me bum felt hot. Thought it was that curry I had last night.

rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Oh dear TMI                                                                                                                                                                             
Moxey77's Profile
Moxey77

Hotter the better Evil Smile

Chicken Fhal anyone?

RC's Profile
RC

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm   chicken korma                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

I like korma too rc and passanda, in fact i like most stuff in the curry house, some of the waiters are cute too LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

never tried a waiter what do they taste like di? pmsl                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

Bit crunchy if left too long LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Just like crunchy duck down at the Chinese then really????                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

Yep...........................                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Sort of puts me off it then................lost interest in nibbling the parsons nose now.                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

oooooooo gross, won't he get cross if you do that?                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Well the waiter might be a bit chewed up about it..........ROFLLOLLOL Keep 'em coming Di, I'm feeding off you hereLOL (feeding time in the monkey house)                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

Bishop might have summat to say about you and his staff ...........................................and it didn't matter how i looked at what i wanted to say, there were double entandres all over the sodding place so i 'm just gonna let you get on with itLOL                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7813 seconds. There are 348 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption