Scooby Doobie Doobies!

9 Posts | Latest reply on 29/09/2008 07:02:05 by Karey | Go to original / last post
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

A flat-chested young lady went to Dr. Smith about enlarging her breasts.Dr Smith advised her, 'Every day after your shower, rub your chest and say,'Scooby doobie doobies, I want bigger boobies!' She did this faithfully for several months!To her utter amazement she grew terrific D-cup boobs! One morning she was running late, got on the bus, and in a panic realized she had forgotten her morning ritual. Frightened she might lose her lovely boobs if she didn't recite the little rhyme, she stood right there in the middle aisle of the bus closed her eyes and said, 'Scooby doobie doobies, I want bigger boobies.' A guy sitting nearby looked at her and asked 'Oh! Are you a patient of Dr. Smith's?'  'Yes I am.. How did you know?'  He, winked and whispered, ' Hickory dickory dock...'                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

How rude!Shocked This shud b on the norty thread.Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

ooooh.... do we ava norty fred? LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
vtrman1000's Profile
vtrman1000

In: macclefield

nice one hun bit old but still a good one, but don't thinkyou need to do that one hun haha                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

hahah... the old uns are the best!   ooh ive been on Dr Smith's books for yearsWink                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I've checked out the norty fred:-   235 posts - an not 1 from Karey!!!!!   Un f ing believableShocked   U got sum ground 2 mak up, lass!                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

hmmmm.... i dunno where your gettin yr info from XK.. but i ant seen no norty fred/threads ?!?!   lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Forum:- Jokes & Silly Things   Smutty Thread.... or Naughty Corner                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

Aha !  but that is not a forum... but a title within one ...   so no wonder i cuddent find it ...   fings needta be kept simple tha knoes Confused                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3438 seconds. There are 1267 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption