Seasick Steve

61 Posts | Latest reply on 03/01/2010 20:53:36 by Sandi | Go to original / last post
Triumph_Sy's Profile
Triumph_Sy

In: Newtown
28% Karma28% Karma 28% Karma28% Karma

OOOpsssss...... Ricdude syndrome strikes again!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Heyyy Arf...that is well cool !   im a Seasick Steve convert !  Perfick for chillin out to !   Nice one Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Triumph_Sy's Profile
Triumph_Sy

Cool!! Your welcome Karey:o)
Think his music is a really refreshing change from the normal kinda bluesy stuff (although i love that too).
Love his 3 string slide guitar madness!!
Great story behind it too.
If you get a chance, check out the interview with him on you tube, the man certainly lived the part, rather than just looking it!
Karey's Profile
Karey

I will for sure !   Just rushin abart at min..but will check it out later! Tek care..and enjoy the rest of yr weekend !  :o)                                                                                                                                                                             
Triumph_Sy's Profile
Triumph_Sy

You too.....((((hugs)))))                                                                                                                                                                             
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th

Don't Forget Yer man is on "Later" Tonight. BBC2 22:00. Star   This doesn't apply to Anyone who listens to radio 1 or Saga by the way. Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

Enjoyed that !! thanks for the reminder Blues Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

In: Blair Atholl

Arse.... Unhappy                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

oh dear...did u miss it? Shocked   Dohhhh jus bloomin winked at TC by mistake  !!!                                                                                                                                                                              
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

Grrr.. and I thought my luck was in!!! *sigh*   yep... knew it was on but was working and had Ross Noble (Live at the Apollo) on in the background and forgot...                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

awww never mind..it mite be on youtube soon enuff...plenty more of his stuff on there. as for winkin.. i have this terrible squint.......... Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

Am used to it by now... of the pathetically small number of winks I have had, 3 were from dudes, 4 were sympathy winks and 3 (excluding yours) were mistakes....   I think I am beginning to get the message... Cry   I am going to buy his album anyway as per Arfur's recommendation... am just going to look at that dude bluesbiker recommended now... I need a little break!                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

awwww darn...i shudda jus pretended i'd ment to do it ..soz..  wadda i mean??  course i ment to do it.. yeh i did.. im sure i did... dint it?     lol   Yeh I'm gonna look out for his album too and Blues recommendation... i really like this kinda chill-out music, can't beleive i ant never heard of him.   Cheers agen Arf..for bringin it to the forefront Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

Ok... just been listening to some recommendations...   Mudlow & Walter Trout - not immediately grabbing my attention...   Joe Bonamassa - need to listen to some more but could be tempted into buying an album   Mostly Autumn - will definitely be searching the shops for their stuff. Haven't listened to enough prog rock recently!   Thanks again to Arfur, bluesbiker and Cruiser gal for their recommendations... any further leads are more than welcome!                                                                                                                                                                                 
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

"Later" is on again at the end of the week. you should also be able to see it on i-player Thumbs Up   Hope you like JB. I've got all 8 albums and his live dvd. But i'm a bit of a lost cause. Cool                                                                                                                                                                             
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

If you like chilled out then look no furthur than a track called "Lenny" By the late, great stevie ray vaughan. Another of my fave musicians Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

Cheers bb - will get on it!   There is something in a couple of JB songs that every now and again hit the right chords (no pun intended). Will listen to some more on Youtube when I have more time... Thumbs Up   (for me to REALLY enjoy music it has to stir something deep down inside of me... i.e. Duffy's live version of Stepping Stone or Brian Molko's acoustic version of Five Years)                                                                                                                                                                             
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

All music is completly personal to the individual thats listening to it. Its like marmite. you just do or you don't. I like energy in the music i listen to. you can find that in the quitest music. But blues is where my heart lies. saying that i have a lot of music.from early peter green fleetwood mac and early Whitesnake to placebo. Also motown and northern soul. I think you've got to listen to tracks a few times to really get them.
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

In: Tamworth
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

Something you forgot to add to you post bluesbiker is that you also know all the words to all the music you have in your collection, hopefully now riding your bike is more enjoyable after your op you will start to get out more.   Gosh am I in for it now.                                                                                                                                                                              
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

If there are any of you out there that are fans of folk music. you may be interested to know that Ade edmondson (he of "the young ones" fame) has formed a folk band called The Bad shepherds. The are performing old punk rock tunes done in a folk styli with fiddles and everything. They are performing just about everywhere from the end of october onwards. check em out at thebadshepherds.com. Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.9063 seconds. There are 630 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption