Rivington this Sunday

19 Posts | Latest reply on 29/09/2008 11:26:46 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
70% Karma70% Karma 70% Karma70% Karma

Following on from the Squires thread, anyone up for a get together and general tyre-kicking at Rivington on Sunday? 1pm top barn. Weather forecast's looking good.                                                                                                                                                                             
julie j's Profile
julie j

In: Harrogate
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

can we do chain tightening as well as tyre kickin` cos mine needs sorting and im to feeble to get the bolts off!                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth

spect someone will have the right tool fer ya julie!!                                                                                                                                                                              
julie j's Profile
julie j

yeah well the hunt goes on !                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth

LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds

Sounds good - count me in.  (Read this as you wish regarding Rivington and/or providing the right tool for Julie lol!!!)                                                                                                                                                                              
Wills's Profile
Wills

It's in events now                                                                                                                                                                             
julie j's Profile
julie j

which??? roflmao !!                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

Relax...just Rivi. Everything else is optional!                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
46% Karma46% Karma 46% Karma46% Karma

http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/s...=307                                                                                                                                                                             
napoleon's Profile
napoleon

In: wirral

Hope to be able to join you. Will someone be wearing a BM T shirt?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA

sounds good, should be able to make it myself, for once i am not working                                                                                                                                                                             
Buell007's Profile
Buell007

In: York

I'm hoping to make there                                                                                                                                                                              
earthwind's Profile
earthwind

In: Liverpool

well i have my sat nav on charge and i am going to rivvi see you there :)                                                                                                                                                                             
Phil's Profile
Phil

I would have made it but I was treating half naked ice skating girls                                                                                                                                                                              
Wills's Profile
Wills

Any excuse!!                                                                                                                                                                             
old red's Profile
old red

In: Norwich
4% Karma4% Karma 4% Karma4% Karma

I know where i,d rather have been....good day at Rivi...so,s it was to be sure....what was it you were doing again P.P?.....& LIKE YOU SAY THE LADIES WERE ONLY HALF NAKED....which half by the way?          just curious thats all                                                                                                                                                                             
Phil's Profile
Phil

I was duty officer on the first aid crew. the young lass only 31 was stripped down to her sports bra and knickers. She had just got out of her costume in order to be treated. Leg and Arm examination. very profesional we were too. She added me to her MSM this morning. :)                                                                                                                                                                                 
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Yea right! We believe U.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6797 seconds. There are 838 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption