15,000 Members!

28 Posts | Latest reply on 25/09/2008 06:38:51 by Nutkin68 | Go to original / last post
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

Well done everyone, you've been talking with other bikers so much about BikerMatch that we've reached another milestone - 15,000 members!!!!   The number of users being referred through "Word of mouth" has rocketed, so clearly RC has been out and about  ;-)   Thanks so much everyone, please do continue spreading the good word about the site.  We've all got family, friends & colleagues who would appreciate a site like BikerMatch, be it to find riding buddies, local events or even partners.   Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Nice one - now let's see if we can't drag a few of 'em onto the forums and events Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth

15,000 member's how many are wimmen?how many post?why dont they post?how many are jus std member's?i was a std member then i had an operation!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

TMI TM! LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

think i need to go back on the medication!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

lol TM.   go to the homepage, it's FULL of statistics!                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

1845 winks this week sent!!who got em all bet it was tc!probably all guys!                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

haha - you never stop do you?  :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

In: Blair Atholl

hmmm... dunno who got the other 35 winks?   Congrats Matt on knocking together such a great site! (and all of the admin staff - I won't name them all in case I miss somebody out.)   Here's to the next 15,000...                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

Cheers mate, we do our best :-)   On that note - I've changed your default picture you big poser!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

In: Blair Atholl

He heh - cheers Matt! I meant to change it before I went away but ran out of time. Now... If I can find a teddy bear and a suitable jumper I feel a new profile pic coming on....                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

lol u gotta get the teddy-on-shoulder effect, I might make it a profile-picture requirement lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

Still looking forward to seeing you in red & black thigh lengths TC Evil Smile   With or without teddybear - I'm not fussy...                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

So I've heard....Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

You win the prize XK... Had to be you or TM to come back with that retort! LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Better luck next time, TM.Tongue   But wot I win, wot I win????   Does it involve a tent and boots?Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

You get a big sticker that says "I'm funny"   Tongue                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Great! I wos hoping for a bit of fun!Thumbs Up....Ermmnot quite wot I had in mind, tho.Embarrassed Zippedy-doo-da, zipper-de-day! Life don't get much better. A whole sticker, all to meself!   *dances round floor, singing "HappyHouse" from BB, in shrill offkey Thai voice*.                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

*backs slowly away from strange man, careful not to make any sudden movements*   Not sure if you've just lost me or if you've lost *it* there, XK!                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

14,999 fer a while till i get me new mastercard !!someone tried to syphon 4,000 squid into a loyds tsb account pretendin to be me!!fraud dpt rang me this morning to confirm i had made the transfer!! consquently i have been thrown of by paypal as me card has been cancelled!! so see yu in a few days if i decide to renew subscription!!

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7891 seconds. There are 814 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption