I'm lookin for a bike!

5 Posts | Latest reply on 23/09/2008 14:24:55 by mozie | Go to original / last post
mozie's Profile
mozie

In: Chelmsford
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I know this should got in the classifieds section but i figured t'd get more views here lol. sooo...My lad is a year older than i was when i learned to ride (he's 12), so i'm lookin for an old scrambler style 50cc somethin or other TS, DT, somethin like that...it doesnt have tp be great as i'm sure it'll get dropped n kicked n stuff b4 he's sussed it fully. So wiv that in mind i dont wanna pay mre than a couple of hundred 4 it. Can ya all keep yer eyes open for somethin please...they seen a bit thin on the ground at the mo. Cheers                                                                                                                                                                             
Hull750Rider's Profile
Hull750Rider

In: Hull
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

Look at auto Jumbles mate there was at least 4 small dirt style bikes at the auto jumble at the BMF ranging from under £100 too £400 depending on the condition (was almost tempted to get one myself but think mr plod would have pulled me on way home with one of those bungeed to my trailer behind my bike lol)   One was a TL100 and there was a 50cc Derbi for £200 also some monkey bikes and midi motos                                                                                                                                                                             
mozie's Profile
mozie

Ok mate ta...i'll keep a look out.                                                                                                                                                                              
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

Have you tried this place Mozie? Bike-Exchange.co.uk                                                                                                                                                                             
mozie's Profile
mozie

hmmm...no i've not!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2031 seconds. There are 683 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption