Girls night out

15 Posts | Latest reply on 23/09/2008 16:13:16 by old red | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Subject: Fw: Fw-2: Girls Night Out Your wife decides to go out with her friends drinking and dancing.... You're okay with it, because you get to watch sports and play on the Internet all night... You hear her stumble into bed around 4 and laugh knowing she's going t o have a monster hangover.... You wake up the next morning and go outside to the family Volvo, which she used last ni ght.... You sigh in relief because it's all in one piece.... You circle the car looking for dents and find none..... But .... wait... Wait ..ju st a dam n minute...     pic29358.jpg                                                                                                                                                                              
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
70% Karma70% Karma 70% Karma70% Karma

Hmmm....doesn't work for me. Get an error message   Access to the specified resource (No session supplied) has been forbidden.                                                                                                                                                                                 
vtrman1000's Profile
vtrman1000

In: macclefield

What are you going on about if the cars fine she fine what’s to worry about, if she had been out with the lads and come in at that time then maybe but with the girls, they be talking knitting patens and the like. You know what they are like when they get talking, ha-ha Who am I kidding pmsl at myself, been there and not worth the grief just let it go mate                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

As Wills - same error                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

And as for the wife going out drinkin n dancing, and taking the car....   The married lasses go out to hav a dance n a larf. If they get chatted up , well they are flattered by the attention, and the knowledge that they could should they so wish.   Of course, they won't, cos they would be haunted knowing that if they ever fell out with one of their mates, the bitch would grass them up. Plus, of course, they luv their fella, and wouldn't anyway.   Very similar with blokes.   The lesson is simple - y can enjoy the company of the opposite sex, but don't cross the line.                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

In: Blair Atholl

Erm... guys - check out what section this is posted under!!!!!   I am pretty sure I know what the picture will be, but I will let Ventrider get the link working and not spoil the surprise....                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford

check out what section this is posted under!!!!!

Do we have an Agony Aunt's page now?! Hehehe!

Quality!                                                                                                                                                                              
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

hehe...ive seen this one before Wink... hope u get the link to work !
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Ohhhh damd i try on my main server tomorrow LOL so very !!!!!!!!sorryyyyyyyy.
Yudanja's Profile
Yudanja

In: London

double post                                                                                                                                                                             
Yudanja's Profile
Yudanja

In: London

Is this the one where some big truck is parked on top a Masarati-type of sports car?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Ohhhh no me dear it ante lol you will just have wait like the rest of emmm Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

lol god dammit u can't link to a photo in ur email (or any other personal storage that we dont have access to). lol.   Oh ill try and find it on the net then, we can't have the joke with no punchline (It's killin me wanting to see the pic, it better be worth it lol)                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

ah there it is... http://www.funnyphotos.net.au/userimages/user756_117335...356048.JPG                                                                                                                                                                             
old red's Profile
old red

In: Norwich
4% Karma4% Karma 4% Karma4% Karma

f,in excellent that!!!LOLLOLCryLOLLOLThumbs UpThumbs UpCensoredwait a goddam minute thats my f,in car!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6250 seconds. There are 1327 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption