Good Luck Karey and Old red

64 Posts | Latest reply on 17/09/2008 08:27:13 by Karey | Go to original / last post
old red's Profile
old red

In: Norwich
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

& THANKS TO EVERYBODY FER SUPPORT & WISHES                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

In: Blair Atholl
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Congrats red!!! Thumbs UpThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford

Speak up a bit Red - not sure I caught that?

;o)

Well done you!                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

hey Congrats Red Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
71% Karma71% Karma 71% Karma71% Karma

Well                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
71% Karma71% Karma 71% Karma71% Karma

Well doneClap                                                                                                                                                                             
julie j's Profile
julie j

In: Harrogate

hey well done you two! Karey, im so glad that you had a good day you will have learnt so much and when you go back you will be chilled and relaxed knowing what is to come and will have an even better day!   OldRed well done you too and it was not bullying,just always works better when you say it in capitals so let us know when the shopping trip is!                                                                                                                                                                             
Collarbone's Profile
Collarbone

In: Ammanford

Well Done, congrats Red!!!  Thumbs Up
Collarbone's Profile
Collarbone

In: Ammanford

Well done Karey, you made the right choice it's all about confidence to be safe, you'll be there soon enough!!Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
pony123's Profile
pony123

In: Weston super Mar

Good Luck Karey   And Red. Am still waiting to hear about when im doing mine, fed up with waiting.                                                                                                                                                                             
old red's Profile
old red

In: Norwich
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

uot Duding Ricdude? tut-tut pony......and time moves slowly on but it,ll be worth the wait   you,ll get there    hope S P enjoys being pillion for a change!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Nice one Red! CongratsThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Silvi's Profile
Silvi

In: Northallerton

Congrats Red well done!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
biffo bear's Profile
biffo bear

In: Scottish Highlan

Congrats to Old Red , well done . Will be big rush on now new test has been delayed for 6 months. So come on now all out threr thinking about it dont delay . Bite the bullet and get it done. BEST THING YOU WILL EVER DO! Big smileBig smileWink                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

WELL DONE RED !!! Clap   Thats brilliant !!  I'm reet chuffed for you!!!  Hope to see u at a meet on yr bike sumtime!   Thanks agen to everyone for the support and encouragement I've had ..you lot are diamond geezers !   Thanks Kwak... i reckon this learnin lark gets harder as one gets older ..  Confused  lol   Silvi...all the very best for the 2nd November !  Like everyone teld me.. enjoy yourself..and have fun !   Wannabe... I think you've just abart summed up how i feel.. its abart gettin the clutch/throttle to run smooth as well as changin gear.. and concentrating on keeping the bike in the correct position, as well as being aware of my surroundings !!..Confused Ok... so i drive a car...but this is quite different ...to me anyway  lol   Stella... Glyn was brilliant... its jus abart me not being confident enuff, so much to learn all in one go.. mi pea-brain can't cope ! hehe   Julie, collarbone and Pony.. thanks again for your encouragement.. i wish i was showing off mi cert, but that will come soon enuff... well as soon as im ready.. then XK u can ave an 'ug  Smile                                                                                                                                                                               
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

Wannabe... I think you've just abart summed up how i feel..   Reckon we're probably twins, separated at birth or summat Karey! LOL                                                                                                                                                                               
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Reckon we're probably twins, separated at birth or summat Karey!   Yep.. it certainly seems like it! hehe LOL cept i musta been eating yr scran as well as mine.! LOLLOL   Eeeee  smiley overload !!  teld ya ive got CC syndrome today LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
scooby6171's Profile
scooby6171

In: bolton

Karey cbt easy hun teach people at weekends, want some extra lessons give me a ring hun will come down and help you  out and then i can have giggle to, only joking on the giggleHug .                                                                                                                                                                             
pony123's Profile
pony123

In: Weston super Mar

Dont despair girls, rome wasnt built in a day, im possitive you will both have your day as well as me, and perhaps we can have a girlie ride out.   Well done red, sp has let me ride his bike and offered to go pillion, so he's up for it.   Chin up girls, if we dont succeed at first we try try again.                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

The only thing I'm despairing about is the lack of ruddy ebay customers... Don't they realise I NEEEEEEEED to sell in order to top up the sadly neglected bike purchase fund?   I don't want to be starting out in flippin' JANUARY... I wanna bike NOW! LOL                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7188 seconds. There are 2384 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption