Good Luck Karey and Old red

64 Posts | Latest reply on 17/09/2008 08:27:13 by Karey | Go to original / last post
ghosthunter's Profile
ghosthunter

In: Hinckley
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Ones on CBT, T'uther is doing his test   I expect to hear good news from both   So no pressure then. LOL   GOOD LUCK BOTH!                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

lol...cheers GH !!    Im reet excited now.... settin off in abart 10mins...cant even eat mi toast n marmite..wayyyy tooo excited !! hehehe   ALL THE BEST red !!!   u can do it !!  We'll ava drink at next meet ! Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

In: Blair Atholl

What ^^cone head^^ said...  Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

Thumbs Up   cheers TC !
ghosthunter's Profile
ghosthunter

Thats not a cone, its a sand castle mould acting as a sex ray antenna.   Needless to say its bust!                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

page 5 of sex ray antenna user manual:   " Ensure antenna is kept away from net curtains, tweed or corduroy as these materials are known to suppress any sexual desire."                                                                                                                                                                             
ghosthunter's Profile
ghosthunter

I'm a bloke....I don't "read" a manual, I naturaly know how to operate complex and obcenely expensive equipment.   Usually.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Have u found the "ON" button yet?                                                                                                                                                                             
ghosthunter's Profile
ghosthunter

No lol, and bring a jack and a jar of goose grease, this thread is going off track!                                                                                                                                                                             
darkcarnival's Profile
darkcarnival

In: Blackburn
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Well? How have you both got on?????                                                                                                                                                                             
old red's Profile
old red

In: Norwich
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

TEST..aint till tomorrer 08.20 hrs(bloody early doors that)..but thanks  to Julie J bullying me i finally cracked my u-turns(BLESS HER)..doing test in your part of world DC went through West Pennine at B/Burn golf range just near Gen Hospital thanks to all for support &wishes will post result t.moz eveningBig smilefeeling confident enough now
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

all the best for 2moz red xx                                                                                                                                                                             
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds

Karey - how'd you do hun??                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth

geof said 'hun' *snigger!*                                                                                                                                                                             
rattler's Profile
rattler

In: Liverpool

Good luck you two Thumbs Up..                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

Hey guys..thanks for all yr support...had a brill day, great instructor.. and i had a laff.   But it took a bit more mastering than i fort it wud.. so im gonna go bak for another go.   Jus gotta remember to engage brain as well as the gears !  hehe LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford

Good for you Karey!

Well done - really glad you had a laff - that's what it's all about, enjoying it!

It'll soon fall into place & everything that had your head spinning today will be like a walk in the park when you go back. You'll really benefit from the extra instruction too - there's so much to take in the first time and you'll find yourself picking up lots of extra hints and tips next time :o)

& if you're anything like me, you'll also be ever so slightly less hyper about it when you go back! Hehehe!
Triumph_Sy's Profile
Triumph_Sy

In: Newtown
27% Karma27% Karma 27% Karma27% Karma

Sure you'll crack it next time Karey, positive attitude n all that. Hope your able to re book asap, while all that you learnt today is still fresh in your mind. Don't forget, you've got loadsa peeps on here gunning for you:o)x                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

WB and Arf ..thanks for the support.. I'm a bit gutted...cos i wanted to get it all done today...but not to worry.  I aint gonna go ont roads til i feel im ready  :o) WB...i know wot u mean abart yr head spinning...i was like.. WTF???  heheh..but it was fun ..and like u say thats wot its all abart !  I can imagine u beein hyper !  thats best way to be hun ! Arf...the next available time i cud get bak is the 28th Sept !! :o(   but thats ok.. more time to fink abart wot i need to do. The support u get on here is brilliant.. whether yr a newbie biker or u need talkin thro owt else.. u realise jus how much ppl care, fink thats the biking way of life for ya !  And i cant wait to be a fully-fledged member of that team !                                                                                                                                                                               
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

Hey Karey!   Glad to see you had such a great time you are going back for more... it is sooo important to get the basics right and build on that - had to do 3 U-turns today in narrow roads and I was transported right back to those days in the carpark learning that stuff (MANY years ago now).   The 28th will be here before you know it!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7813 seconds. There are 1548 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption