Off roader or girlfriend

76 Posts | Latest reply on 10/11/2006 16:40:24 by SEAN ZXR750H1 | Go to original / last post
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Like that one Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Leggyblonde's Profile
Leggyblonde

In: North East Londo

You FAIRWEATHER!!!! I'm still on my bike.. Its bloody cold and I'm not lookin 4ward 2 navigating the country lanes that freeze over to get to work.. I say get a trials for the winter then u've still got a bit on the side! lol..Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

In: Holyhead

Need a sidecar for that LB LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Leggyblonde's Profile
Leggyblonde

lol.. Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

I refuse to mention sidecars again..... wash me mouth out with soapLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

Unless ya racing in emShocked                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Well yeah, of course there is that.......... most spectacular TT is the sidecar one...............                                                                                                                                                                             
Leggyblonde's Profile
Leggyblonde

Or you were a bit on the side.. lol..                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

Naaaaaaaaaah, stick to the racing, i'm no good at lying, me dad beat that ability out of me years ago LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

If I was on the side...... they'd never keep the bike upright.  PMSL LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

Silly sod LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

See another one thinks so........ maybe I am after all.???? LOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Blackwingbandit120's Profile
Blackwingbandit120

In: Rotherham

If you have a side car on your bike it's like driving a reliant robin with no body.Both are nasty.(off to wash my eyes out with lemons to get rid of the nasty vision)Pinch                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

A man after my own heart BWB.                                                                                                                                                                             
Moxey77's Profile
Moxey77

In: Stourport-on-Sev

Ahhhhhh one of my favourite race classes the slidey cars.
All hail the slidey car passangers. They're a crazy bunch of peeps but feck are they brave. I had a go once and to say it's damending is an understatment. When you think a clubby race is usually 7 or laps round somewhere like Brands Hatch Indy circuit (world champ races somewhere round 25/30 laps) and all I could manage was 3. It's a skill that requires a lot of upperbody strength.
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

2W you could always put out a sidecar yourself.......  You can carry passengers in one of them.  And the cat too. LOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

Don't give him silli bloody ideas rube please                                                                                                                                                                             
Moxey77's Profile
Moxey77

In: Stourport-on-Sev

Believe me Rube, I'm stupid enuff to do the passanger bit as well LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

yep i'll second that...........LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

See! Told ya.................                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7188 seconds. There are 1332 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption