whatever happened to fiery?

47 Posts | Latest reply on 14/09/2008 13:25:55 by micksaway | Go to original / last post
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

pmsl @ Arf... hope not !   Awwww XK..that aint fare ...  dunt worry.. i'll mek up for it after. Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

I'll hold u 2 that - esp if u get yr arse to the rally in Matlock next month.Thumbs UpQuestion                                                                                                                                                                             
old red's Profile
old red

In: Norwich
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

good luck fer t,moz karey..if i can do it anyone(& that includes a blindfolded one armed chimpanzee with a 10 second attention span)can....& put it around i heard from a DAS examiner today that the much hyped new style test has now been put back to MARCH 09...apparently it was posted on DAS website this A.M ClapClap                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

Heyyy Red ! thank u !  and good luck on yr test tmrra !!   Im sure u will be fine !    thats great news if the new test has been delayed!  Lets hope so !   All the best hun !!!   Thumbs Up   XK... i dont think i will be..  think im goin to Brickies.. and i gotta save up for a bike..so cant do too many now                                                                                                                                                                              
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
71% Karma71% Karma 71% Karma71% Karma

New test deffo delayed. I had a statement from MAG yesterdya about it and I gather it's on the DVLA website.
Should think so too. An ongoing upcock situation, as they say in management circles.
PS who's fiery?                                                                                                                                                                             
old red's Profile
old red

think Fiery is a reccuring dream (prob when Tango,s had a vindaloo an several pints)....and good to see government bod,s still working to form...prob put it back again next March!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
ghosthunter's Profile
ghosthunter

In: Hinckley

ooooops, sorry folks, didn't see these posts about the delayed test....I gone a posted it as a new topic pmsl                                                                                                                                                                             
old red's Profile
old red

would,ve done meself ghostie(not sure how to)thought Wills would,ve though..lickle bugger keeping it to hisself!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Would luv 2 hav a vindaloo an several pints wiv TM - who will organise an event suitable to all interested? Somewhere in Midlands?                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth

this is typical of bmer's !!a thread gone so far of course from the original concept!! where is fiery?jus say hello an we can [well me really!]sleep knowin you were not damaged by your first foray in BM!!                                                                                                                                                                             
micksaway's Profile
micksaway

She was just a figment of your Imagination TM. To many years photgraphing beautiful women had warped your brain. You will just have to grow old disgracefully like the rest of us   Tee Hee                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

she's out there somewhere!!i know it!                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

oops soz tm.. Fiery !!   put t'old lad outta his misery, wudja?    there ya go tm.. fink that shud do it .. Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

hey karey!less o the old or yer of me xmas drinks list!!                                                                                                                                                                             
micksaway's Profile
micksaway

Best do as he says Kaz its a short list at the best of timesWink                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

ooooops   sorry !   Fiery...plz let the lovely tm know yr ok...he's a really nice fella.. and he has been seen on a pink bike ..so that meks him caring according to some physcologist types...and he is very generous wiv his alcohol..ohh and he likes brambles !   was that ok tm?   reeet...get drinks in lad! Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

Best do as he says Kaz its a short list at the best of times Wink   Lol...i suspected that  ... ah well ..will be a cheap round for him .. wonder if he gets a discount?!?  hehe                                                                                                                                                                               
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

ok youve earned it i guess! aint gettin that irish bloke any though!!                                                                                                                                                                             
micksaway's Profile
micksaway

No change there then.   Tue lunch time Kaz when he gets free bus ride into town                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

eat yer heart out !!jus cos yu gotta pay!!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8750 seconds. There are 980 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption