Party

29 Posts | Latest reply on 14/09/2008 03:12:54 by Matt | Go to original / last post
vtrman1000's Profile
vtrman1000

In: macclefield
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

hi all I am haveing a party on the 13th dec  if anyof you want to come your be walcome, this is too all of you even if you not been to meet come and have some fun with us all just let me know if you want to come along and then we know how manny r going to be hear its in Nantwich Cheshire                                                                                                                                                                             
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

In: Tamworth
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

Hey isn't that the same date as RC Derby do?                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

YEAH IT IS LOL sorry vtr ill be in derby have a good one though xx                                                                                                                                                                             
mini d's Profile
mini d

In: derbys.

ooohhh .......me thinks that is clashing with another do vtrman!!!!...if ya check the boardsThumbs Down
vtrman1000's Profile
vtrman1000

Sorry but did look what else was on that day and knew about RC do and when RC told me I told her I had a birthday party on that night. What is the problem know I am knew to this site but dose that stop me running a meet or have a party RC lives 70 miles away from me so don’t see what the problem is, from talking to RC she has not got a problem so why have the rest of you, I will run events over this way did not think I need to permission to do that??????????? Thought this was about us all having fun                                                                                                                                                                             
vtrman1000's Profile
vtrman1000

RC Thought we were ok with me having my party the same night as your do, sorry but don’t think anyone will come hear anyway. Like the Blackpool thing no one will come most are all talk,  thought I was getting on with most but seems I not, so maybe I should give it up leave the site, meet some nice peeps on hear and made some new friends but in my mind its about having fun not arguing about who’s doing what, or is it as a newbie we are not meant to run anything well sorry that’s not me never has been never will be.  I think its brill that this site works but it only works if we talk and sorry odd one doing everything will never do so we should all put our bit in even if its just turning up but anyone who wants to run something should be able to with out feeling he or she is stepping on any ones toes, RC and her do is 70 miles away from me and as far as I knew RC was ok with the fact I would not be at her do, she knew when she said she was doing her exmas night out she knew that I had a party on the same night and had no problem with it, just like I have no problem with it, plus this should be about new blood coming in and things getting better not staying the same change dose us all good                                                                                                                                                                              
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Hi Noel   Just a kwikkie as I'm ment to be working.   I think ppl are telling you there's another event on at the same time, jus so that you will understand if some ppl don't turn up at yours.   They really aren't gettin at u...  I personally can't get to as many as I would like to .. either cos of money/distance or double booking.   As far as i understand, anybody can post events....  but whether ppl can make it or not, is a different matter.   Hope this makes things a bit clearer.   KazSmile                                                                                                                                                                             
ghosthunter's Profile
ghosthunter

In: Hinckley

Karey is right Noel, you hold a meet if you want to, just like the rest of us can you do not need anybodys permission but your own!   Due to there only being 52 weekends a year some events are bound to clash with others, don't worry about it, people will get to whichever one they can.                                                                                                                                                                             
vtrman1000's Profile
vtrman1000

I know mate and will do what I want anyway, and if no ones comes I will play billy no mates but some how don't think that will be the case, I am 70 miles away from RC and sorry to all of you could not help being born, oits my birthday so party is going ahead anyway, hehe                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

First of all no i aint got a prob with with who has wot where.like peeps have said its just to let u know that there is another bash on the same night, its a free country go where with u want with who u want and have a bloomin good time!!!!!!!!!!! Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

hey mate, uv totally misunderstood the earlier comments from folks.   They're just letting you know it's clashing with another event that's all.  Take a look at the calendar, theres many event on each weekend.  Don't worry about starting ur own.   Besides, RC runs an event at least twice a week - she likes the attention  LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

oi 3 times a week get it right tut tu lmao LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

well, nice to have a choice in different parts of the country Id say!!! Well done to you both, Ill try to free up that weekend myself although working alot lately but rock on and keep partying BM members is what I'd say.  Trouble is with modern communication such as emails and texts - it can get interpreted the wrong way when it really wasnt intended to offend just to point out something that's all!! Sandy                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth

yu still ere!!foxtrot oscar on yer tour!!! or ave u a laptop on your tank!! god forbid!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

lol... he's probs gotta an intregrated voice activated fingy in his helmet.   Be warned... Big Matt is wotching u  !  LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

ohhhhhhhhhhhhh now thats scary...................Big Matt is wotching u  !  LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Vtrman,you put a thread on a while ago basically slagging people for not doing anything or not going further than the end of the street. Why don't you travel 70 miles to RC's bash instead of waiting for people to come to you. Personally i don't care if dates are double booked or people want to stay at home. We all do what we want just not all of us moan about it. Yeah i tell like it i see as well. (sometimes twice)
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

In: Tamworth
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

Hey VTRman calm down, like others have said there are always going to be several events on at the same time as others.   I can't always travel to different parts of the country to attend the various events organised but it's nice to have a choice and change of scenery sometimes, thats why I organise things down this way to. I am not sure what date the West Midlands xmas meal will be but I am sure it will clash with something or other and I certainly won't be leaving the site if no one comes to my do, I will just eat all the pies myself instead and get merry on the sherry.                                                                                                                                                                              
tj.zx6r's Profile
tj.zx6r

In: south croydon

i didnt see ur party thread until after id said yes to rc ur a great guy enjoyed ur company at rcs fun day but ill definitely see u on the 13 oct at the oakdene ill check forums more often for any meets this side of the thames all the best tj oh by the way i had seen that multi engined bike before looks awesome but totally impractical wheres the fuel tank
vtrman1000's Profile
vtrman1000

look I am ok with it so is the rest of the world, and as for going to rcs its my birthday and some mates hacve said they are sorting out the party and I was not ment to know but thought it would be nice to have some of you lot come, did not think it would  do this or I would not have put it up sorry all but its up to you where you go not me and as for me going over did last week and will again at some point, and yes di say that stop haveing a go at anyone who want to sort out meets or anything and meant it,  20 odd pm is to much when I have dione nothing wrong sorry all wont do it again you can                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6250 seconds. There are 701 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption