Maintaining your bike

8 Posts | Latest reply on 11/09/2008 16:51:36 by Bikerchick21 | Go to original / last post
vtrman1000's Profile
vtrman1000

In: macclefield
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Maintaining your bike  Been talking to some of you ladies and guys on hear that really don’t know how to maintain your bikes, don't know what to look for when simple things go wrong with your bikes, so after talking to one or two of you I was thinking if I can get enough of you to come I would give up some of my time to show you what to do to keep your bikes in tip top condition. If any one fancies learning a bit more about maintaining you motorcycles I will be running a training evening.  Once a month at first,   In the New Year but will only do this if I can get at least ten of you to come, there will be a charge but it will only be fore the room So come learn how to look after your bikes and if anyone wants to come and help then let me know My email. Boost101@hotmail.co.uk                                                                                                                                                                             
darkcarnival's Profile
darkcarnival

In: Blackburn
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Put me down for it Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
franbex's Profile
franbex

In: Doncaster

where you thinking of holding it??? Tongue                                                                                                                                                                             
vtrman1000's Profile
vtrman1000

when i know who wants to come along I find somewhere to do it maybe move it round a bit so everyone gets it near them as wont be able to do it all in one night                                                                                                                                                                             
biffo bear's Profile
biffo bear

In: Scottish Highlan

Any chance you could fit in night in scottish highlands? just fitted heated grips and had them on today, BRRRRR!Shocked                                                                                                                                                                             
vtrman1000's Profile
vtrman1000

well just poping into see if anyone is up for this but dose not look like it so may have to do it anyway hahaha                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

.............sounds good to me vtrman - I know a bit cos of my other half but firmly believe you can always learn something and best to learn how to do it yourself too so count me in if you're planning somewhere near Nottingham. Sandy                                                                                                                                                                               
Bikerchick21's Profile
Bikerchick21

In: shrewsbury

hiya as you know already, i don`t have a bike yet but would like to learn the basics in preparation if thats okay.  Some village halls are cheap to rent.  Drpending on the day/evening ( because of work ) id be interested. X                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3279 seconds. There are 1371 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption