Fleetwood pier.

25 Posts | Latest reply on 10/09/2008 19:28:21 by old red | Go to original / last post
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

For those of you thinking about a ride out to fleetwood pier this weekend. I wouldn't bother. Cus its not there any more!!Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds

How come I can see it on Google Earth then??   Hey, hey??                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth

anything weston can do we can to!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

In: Blair Atholl

There are so many people wanting these structures destroyed, I guess it finally succumbed to pier pressure....   anyway...   Please don't burn all the piers down!! I was on Brighton West Pier a couple of weekends ago (for the first time in 15 years) and it still has that unique atmosphere that I remember from my childhood.                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

BRIGHTON!!!!!! Shocked never mind girls!!
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

Angry   as if they were interested anyway.....   (actually saw more lesbian couples than gay male couples!)                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

You were watching?                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

Rude not to...                                                                                                                                                                             
julie j's Profile
julie j

In: Harrogate

fire brigade pumped water from a mile and a half away..........?                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford

I guess it finally succumbed to pier pressure....

Oh puhlease!

I'm SO not laughing at that... honest!                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

WB your wastin yer time cause he's bin to Brighton!!                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

Grrr @ TM   *adjusts Hello Sailor hat*   Where did you see that, Julie?                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

probably they dont want salt water seaweed an fish a cloggin up thier nice shiny pump!!!!                                                                                                                                                                               
julie j's Profile
julie j

was on look north, we get all the best news here cos dont know if you heard or not but its much better up north!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

psst julie...Pitlochry is well north...                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

so much so that northerners are urged to migrate south!!havent seen any yet!!keep lookin fer flat caps boots an string belts! i like the look!                                                                                                                                                                             
old red's Profile
old red

In: Norwich
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

flat caps boots an string belts...sure is a better look than cat flaps books an string vests....do all retirement homes have Weymouth postcodes?                                                                                                                                                                             
julie j's Profile
julie j

might have to change me profile piccy when i get me laundry back hope me string vest hasn`t shrunk again!                                                                                                                                                                             
julie j's Profile
julie j

and which one of you buggers has nicked me black puddin`?                                                                                                                                                                             
old red's Profile
old red

In: Norwich
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

sorry julie...buuurrrrp....pass the brown sauce our lass                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.9219 seconds. There are 703 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption