Big Bang Wednesday

69 Posts | Latest reply on 10/09/2008 12:10:28 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
earthwind's Profile
earthwind

In: Liverpool
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I hope the scotch piper is open least ways if I have to go out with a bang it will be on my bike and riding out on a wave                                                                                                                                                                             
earthwind's Profile
earthwind

bit of a pisser really wish I had known this morning I just bought some new padding and green leatherette to pad out and recover my seat to match my bike should i shouldnt i ??????                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

do you think there'll be a passing Vogon ship that we can hitch a ride on?                                                                                                                                                                             
earthwind's Profile
earthwind

now that would be cool lmao                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

we'd have to remember our towels though! & hopefully there would be some babel fish around! LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
earthwind's Profile
earthwind

yes lol :0                                                                                                                                                                              
Hull750Rider's Profile
Hull750Rider

In: Hull
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

"It's Official"   According to Corp Jones'   "don't panick"   nuf said????                                                                                                                                                                             
old red's Profile
old red

In: Norwich
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

wannabe want,s to move to tunbridge wells...Ricdude not double posting...strange animal thingy escaped from TeeCee,s piccy...have i already been sucked through black hole vortex thingy and this is life on t,other side???                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

*plea to scientists*   Please postpone pressing button til my bike is fixed, so I can have one last ride.   Oh, and another thing...   All this money u spent on a big bang replicator would have been better spent on a very large fan to blow the fekkin rainclouds away!                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth

well another day down the knockin shop fer me seein as WB dont want the money[hmm didnt ask HFG!]!the girls there arent aware of  big bang Wednesday as every day is...........                                                                                                                                                                              
ghosthunter's Profile
ghosthunter

In: Hinckley

so basicly then they have been given millions of pounds to build a minute scale airfix kit of the big bang then? Wonder what skill level thats being sold at?   They can brag how brainey they are all day, bet they still cant find a G spot!                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth

thanks G i will see that as challenge of the day!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

I know! I know! (cos im brainey).   Its between F and H.                                                                                                                                                                             
ghosthunter's Profile
ghosthunter

Do me a map! pmsl                                                                                                                                                                              
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

In: Blair Atholl

lol... yeah... (like the G-spot even exists.... sheesh!)   Boy: Dad, where is the G-spot?   Dad: Ask your mother, she is always putting things away....                                                                                                                                                                             
ghosthunter's Profile
ghosthunter

PMSL!                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

Embarrassed   lol @TCLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds

Tango said "will we be able to see the supernova from Weymouth?"   The guys at work have just all looked at me, partly because I look odd but mainly because I have just really Laughed Out Loud!!                                                                                                                                                                             
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

If we are all going to get disintegrated, then I'm going to leave my new trainers at home.                                                                                                                                                                             
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

Also, seems a waste to have spent ages cleaning my bike on Sunday given that it will probably get mucky again when the World blows up.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6250 seconds. There are 738 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption