new meet

14 Posts | Latest reply on 27/08/2008 17:24:27 by Cruiser gal | Go to original / last post
vtrman1000's Profile
vtrman1000

In: macclefield
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Right to start with this is for the unsociable members who think it’s to far from them or we should hold the meets out side there door, put you addys up and we will meet out side your place Now lets get down to it anyone fancy a meet weekend after BMF maybe a ride out into Wales for the day. If so get back to me. If your going to wing that is too far or don’t like Wales then run your own There are guys and ladies on hear tiring to do there best to make it good for everyone so stop winging and help out, sit on you bums and do nothing have a sad life get off it and enjoy what we all have. Bikers for ever shame never Sorry about spelling!!!! BUT THAT’S ME LIKE ME OR NOT                                                                                                                                                                              
ghosthunter's Profile
ghosthunter

In: Hinckley

This message is so good it was posted twice!                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford

Ricdude Syndrome strikes again! Shocked                                                                                                                                                                             
ttaskmaster's Profile
ttaskmaster

In: Reading

I live in Reading and if you can find a flippin' parking space, yer all welcome to meet outside my house!!!   I also live near Aylesbury, at a place called "Chequers". Feel free to come park/camp/set up barbecues on my front lawn. Don't worry about cleaning up the litter - I have people that will take care of that LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
75% Karma75% Karma 75% Karma75% Karma

That would be the weekend of Sep 27/28. I'm up for it, with the reservation that I work three Sunday evenings out of four, so I may have to make an early departure.                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth

i went to Abergaveny Saturday then down the wye valley back to Bristol!hey no toll's fer bikes on the bridges great to go past the fkn long queue an straight through!!!woopee! who are these whinger's?an think vtr needs an anger management course!!LOL calm down yu'll live longer! as a footnote theres a cafe where bikers meet jus outside  the town! 
SP's Profile
SP

In: Weston Super Mar

Hi  folks,   done 530 mile round trip saturday up north to C & f.   Going south next.   Anything going,  pony and i are up for it.   Keep in touch folks.                                SP                                                                                                                                                                                
SP's Profile
SP

In: Weston Super Mar

Hi  TM,   hope you enjoyed you ride up my way saturday.  Next time you're in the area give me a shout.                            SP                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth

didnt think about meetin anyone as did it on spur o the moment!! nxt time maybe!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Why not combine the next meet with RC's funday on Sept 6th?   That's at Belper, nr Derby.                                                                                                                                                                             
old red's Profile
old red

In: Norwich
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

VTR a ride out to wales sounds a great idea & wills dates of 27/28 sept make it even more appealing cos i,ll be on 2 wheels by then Smile i,m up for it Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

I know i cant do the 27/28th sept but ya all have a brill time, ive already made plans for that weekend sorry  vtr hun xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx   Why not combine the next meet with RC's funday on Sept 6th?   That's at Belper, nr Derby.   sounds good to mt xkl                                                                                                                                                                                 
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th

Not sure yet if i'll be able to ride properly by then as i'm just getting back after hip surgury. But if your going out into wales then heading for crossgates is a good bet on A44 between worcester and aberystwyth. It's the main meeting place in middle of wales. Always full of bikes on sunday. good routes in all directions from there. Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

In: Tamworth
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

Can we go to Conwy I liked it there and my little pootle knows the way there.   As bluesbiker knows I just love twisty roads and islands and I am sure I turned one corner and went around one island going there.     blimey someone take my temp I am saying I will go further than the end of my street on my bike.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7656 seconds. There are 839 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption