Happy Birthday Shadz 25th August

10 Posts | Latest reply on 25/08/2013 10:20:36 by Sandi | Go to original / last post
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Have a great birthday son, loadsa love and hugs Hug                                                                                                                                                                                 
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hippy Bathday Shadz - hope it's a good'un!                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

I can't believe another year has gone by.   Have a wonderful birthday son, loads more love and hugs Hug                                                                                                                                                                                   
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th

So, wot happened in 2009? Geek                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA

Happy birthday shadz...

Kwak I know the feeling it seems it comes round faster each year !!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

lol.. yeh I was thinking that, Phil!    Happy Birthday Shadz.. it's about time you got you mum ont back and got to another meet, Matlock Bath maybe?    Have a gud un!                                                                                                                                                                               
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

PML @ my slip up, ok so it's 2 years not 1 LOL   I expect I posted in the main birthday thread last year, wassup bluesbiker did ya run out of keyboard ink when it came to wishing Shadz a happy birthday?  Tongue   Kaz, Shadz bike is still in the hospital waiting for him to fit replacement parts, it's been there for about a year. Not Matlock Bath tho, that's the only place I ever get a lift to. Not too sure about going pillion with him, bless him he rides like he stole it, I chit meself LOL                                                                                                                                                                                
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Happy Birthday Danno (Shadz), hope you have a great one Hug Heart Beer   Love and hugs from Ma xxx                                                                                                                                                                               
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

It's the 25th again Big smile   Happy Birthday Danno, 27 today Beer    See you next weekend Hug with Lauren   Love you loads Heart   Ma xxx                                                                                                                                                                               
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Another year has flown by and so many things have changed, including Shadz going to be a daddy (baby due February 2014)   Happy Birthday Danno (Shadz) Beer hope you have a brilliant day, altho officially you're not 28 til 23:03 lol, loads of love and hugs Ma Hug Heart xxx   http://homepage.bikermatch.co.uk/?s...adz                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3447 seconds. There are 1059 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption