PHOTOS - Gutted :(

12 Posts | Latest reply on 25/08/2008 12:52:49 by Karey | Go to original / last post
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Somehow I've managed to delete all the photos i took at The Cat & Fiddle today !!! It seems I downloaded them to a read only file and they have been deleted from my fone..it dint even ask if i wanted them deleted.. cos i never do !! i have hundreds of pics on my fone..!!!   I can't beleive it !!   I had named them all and saved them in a new folder, took me ages ... but when i disconnected my fone..and tried to look at them.. nothing !  zilch !  ive tried a search.. cant find them.   Does anyone know if they mite be stored sumwhere?  ive tried the recycle bin....nowt.      Not happy..there were sum great pics.   Cry                                                                                                                                                                               
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
69% Karma69% Karma 69% Karma69% Karma

What a PITA! If they're on - or should be on! - a card you can remove from the phone then you may be able to recover them with one of the deleted file recovery programs. Try Googling and see what comes up. I used one once called photorecovery with quite good results and it was a free download. Here it is:   http://www.freedownloadscenter.com/Utilities/File_Maint...Media.html   No guarantees offered though! If your computer recognises the phone as a storage device that might work, too.   I've put a few of mine up now, btw.                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth

hiyah Karey!didnt make it cos i got up at 11am an it was crap weather in Bristol!! next time maybe!! if your phone has a memory card you can recover piccys via a recovery program if not yu need to connect yor phone via usb to a pc an run a file recovery program if yu cant do it a high st lab should be able to,jus dont take anymore piccys as you will overwrite existing data!!there are free recovery programs via internet ,as wills says he beat me to it!
katydevil's Profile
katydevil

In: sheffield

i was going to suggest the same thing honest lol,,,was good to see you today karey and the newbies                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

Wills, thanks for that ..when i look at photos on my cam, i have 3 choices:- memory stick, in phone  or all files  i have looked in all 3 and theyre not there.   i do have a memory card.  I will d'load that link and see how i get on.  Fingers crossed. Your pics are good btw.  Good to see you and yr dorter today. TM, thanks for that.  I did d'load them via usb  I dunno wtf went wrong..ive done this hundreds of times!  think i was jus tired. Shame u dint mek it, wudda been good to meet u, but never mind ..sure we will see u 'oop norf' one day ! Katy..yehhhh course u were !! lol   good to see u too.                                                                                                                                                                               
pony123's Profile
pony123

In: Weston super Mar

Tango   Sp and i cant believe you chickened out, we thought you were made of better stuff than that, We completed the around 358 mile trip, whilst on route keeping an eye out for you. We had a super ride out and didnt get wet once Sp was looking forward to buying you a pint and lunch.   Im knackered after an extended ride out with SP.                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

Found pics !!!  woooo hooooo  !!  have added them to the events   reet..gonna get sum kip now...lol   nitey nite X                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

Yayyyyyyyyyyyyy, I will attempt to add the few I took too, later, but you know me, prob end up asking Kwak to help me with them Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
69% Karma69% Karma 69% Karma69% Karma

How did you find em, Karey?                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

Wills, I connected my fone via usb ..and at first it automatically went to phone G:  so i changed it to F: phone card ( F: and G: mite be other way round, cant remember now  lol)... but basically...they just loaded..so i save them to a different folder...and ..Voila !!   I tried that download..but after waiting for it to find deleted files ( it found loads!) it eventually asked me for a key number....?!?!   So i just closed it down.   Thanks for your help tho.   TM...your idea was gonna be next in line....but i guess me being a smartarse lassy i figured it our misen !!  hahaha                                                                                                                                                                              
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

wow, loads of ace pics from everyone who took them, cheers for sharing :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

yeh.. i agree !  loadsa great pics !Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                                           

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4844 seconds. There are 506 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption