Apologies

15 Posts | Latest reply on 05/09/2008 09:01:51 by Di | Go to original / last post
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

In: Blair Atholl
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

My apologies for being textually inactive over the last couple of weeks.... (it's not you.... it's me! *cough*) I am having my first holiday for 4 years and most of my clients suddenly needed stuff done before I went so I had to shut out all distractions.   Am gradually getting most of it complete then I will fill a suitcase with rags and head off over the weekend sometime.   Just wanted to say hi to all the newbies I have missed coming in...   Looking forward to catching up on all the news when I return!   Have fun out there kiddies.. and if you can't ride cool then don't ride at all.   TeeCee out.     ..and TM - no rummaging through my stuff while I am away! Stern Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford

Practice safe text while you're away with all those dusky maidens and whatnot TC ;o)

Have a fabulous time and don't forget our postcard!                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

Can I have a stick of rock please TC? Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

May I have a sugar dummy please TC? I've just spat mine out Cry    Have a relaxing time and safe journeys and I look forward to reading about your travels, take care.                                                                                                                                                                               
ttaskmaster's Profile
ttaskmaster

In: Reading

Who's this TeeCee guy???!!!   Anyone remember? Tongue   Have a great time away from work, mate!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
ghosthunter's Profile
ghosthunter

In: Hinckley

No holiday in four years makes TeeCee a certifiable looney..........carry on.   Have a good time TeeCee, I don't want a stick of rock or a postcard but if you have room for an 18yr old, big boobed, thick as pigpoo blonde lingerie model who's dad owns a bike shop then pop her in :)                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

Right....   postcard for Wannabe - check   stick of rock for Di - check   sugar dummy for Kwak - check   bunch of Forget-me-Nots for ttaskmaster - check   phone number of my ex for ghosthunter  - check   next months subscription for BM - cheque     Ok peeps - I am off to see what this 'time off work' thing is really like.   Keep safe and look forward to catching up with you all soon!                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford

Oh I'm not greedy... a joint postcard to all of us would suffice ;o)

Enjoy!                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

sugar dummy for Kwak - check   Shocked a CHECKed one? Wow! that's clever Big smile                                                                                                                                                                                 
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

Back!!   *hands out gifts*                                                                                                                                                                             
Hull750Rider's Profile
Hull750Rider

In: Hull
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

WB TC did you see my erm different bike post yet (seams no ones looked lol)                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

Thanks HR!!   Yes, I did have a look yesterday but BM was going way too slow to let me post.   Will go comment on it now so it gets bumped.                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

Thanks for the rock TC.Thumbs Up   *heads off to wash hands and face 'cos I'm all sticky*                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

must.... exercise.... restraint.....   *cough*   No probs, Di - glad you enjoyed it!!   psst - you have some in your hair too.....                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

I've just read that again!!! Oooops! Evil SmileLOL                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4531 seconds. There are 710 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption