Fri 22 Aug Ace Cafe - Calling all London-ish BM'ers

8 Posts | Latest reply on 22/08/2008 20:09:09 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
ZZRpilot's Profile
ZZRpilot

In: Reading
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Friday the 22nd is apparently a bike night.   If people are not heading away for the bank hol who wants to meet up at the Ace Cafe for coffee n danish's - yum Big smile   Say from 7.30???   I'll be on a K plate black n greeny/blue ZZR600 or a loudish ( LOL) minty metallic green H plate ZZR1100   Fingers crossed for sun                                                                                                                                                                                   
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford

In theory I'll be in Liverpool for the weekend... but the way money's evacuating the joint at the moment, that might be impossible...

The ACE is a wee bit closer to get to ;o)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Hi ZZRpilot I am working on a ride out with my club based in Medway Kent. If any BM members would like to join the ride up to the ACE cafe let me know.                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

We will be meeting at 18.00 at the: A2 Cobham Service Station and leaving at 18.15 Any one intrested let me know it should be a good night.                                                                                                                                                                             
ZZRpilot's Profile
ZZRpilot

In: Reading

Blatent bump   So is anyone heading to the Ace?  Big smile                                                                                                                                                                                   
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford

Blatant bump duly noted...

It's a Work In Progress...

;o)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hi ZZRpilot 4 bikes from Medway at present lol may be more i hope.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hi all i had a real good night at the ACE Cafe, such a lot going on  the company and food was great Wink                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3594 seconds. There are 970 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption