helloooooooo

9 Posts | Latest reply on 14/08/2008 09:42:57 by RC | Go to original / last post
undertaker's Profile
undertaker

In: Stalybridge
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

hi there everyone, not sure if this is the right thing to do, but here goes. just realised that all work and no play is getting to me, need to meet more nice/mad people to go for a blast/coffee and a chat..   I ride to work on most days on my vfr, (when not on call) live not far from the cat and fiddle/woodhead run, great stuff..   Quote: Live for today!                                                                                                                                                                             
ttaskmaster's Profile
ttaskmaster

In: Reading

'Ello fella!!!   Welcome to BM!!! Plenty of nice, mad and nicely mad types here. You're in good company.                                                                                                                                                                              
thewitch666's Profile
thewitch666

In: stoke on trent

hi im kinda new too and would love to chat to other ppl to stop me goin stir crazy over the skool hols lol                                                                                                                                                                             
undertaker's Profile
undertaker

thanks guys, they will soon be back at school sooner than u think, life goes so quick these days.. think I might go for a ride tomos. (day off)                                                                                                                                                                             
Blitz's Profile
Blitz

In: Atherton, Manche

Greeting undertaker, you at the right place plenty of nice people here just chill and have fun.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Hi newbies - welcome to BM.   And undertaker, see events later this month for a meet at Cat & Fiddle - see ya there!   Also not too far 4 the witch. u going?                                                                                                                                                                             
undertaker's Profile
undertaker

thanks for the tip off, will defo b there.. looking foward to meet all you guys, should be fun!                                                                                                                                                                                 
Silvi's Profile
Silvi

In: Northallerton

Hi I'm a 'returnee' to BM!! Maybe I should have posted in the 'introduce yourself' section Ermm                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

big hello to all you newbies and welcome to bm Smile                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3906 seconds. There are 863 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption