I should not have eaten that chicken

9 Posts | Latest reply on 14/08/2008 20:18:47 by old red | Go to original / last post
Phil's Profile
Phil

In: Liverpool
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I made myself some chicken butties yesterday for work which i promptly left at home. So i decided to have them for my lunch today. my stomach is making some disagreeable noises and a comfort break is imminent. I feel like i am going to die. i had the yogurt too that had been sitting on the worktop with the sandwiches. I commend my soul to any god that can find it. and as i have said before in another thread i am working late tonight. think i will be keeping a clear path to the loo.   Any sugestions to speed up my dimise???                                                                                                                                                                             
ttaskmaster's Profile
ttaskmaster

In: Reading

Any god?   I have a 6' 7", 23st gay friend, who claims to be the God of Sexual Depravity... Last seen dressed as a cherub with wings, high heels, posing pouch and 2' black double-ended dildo, while passing out free shots of tequilla in order to help promote a new nightclub in the town centre.....   Will that god do?       As for speeding up your demise... Ex-Lax!!!! Melt lots of that in a pan, adding handfuls of dried prunes and apricots. When the pan is full, allow to cool & set. Ensure all personnel have been evacuated from buildings within a 2 mile radius......   Then eat the lot!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
73% Karma73% Karma 73% Karma73% Karma

If you think you're about to get it bad, put yourself in this guy's situation:   http://www.singletrackworld.com/for...618 Get youself admitted to Aintree Hospital and it could even be you...Dead                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

In: Blair Atholl

Owee!!! Thanks Wills!! Awesome thread!!! Clap                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
73% Karma73% Karma 73% Karma73% Karma

Don't thank me, thank Mozie who posted it first on Bike Chat.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Thanks Mozie - thas a luluClapThumbs UpCryLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

I've just split my stitches laughing.   Tears are running down my face and it hurts LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
ghosthunter's Profile
ghosthunter

In: Hinckley

Brilliant!                                                                                                                                                                             
old red's Profile
old red

In: Norwich
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

absofantasticClapClap                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4531 seconds. There are 674 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption