8ollox

8 Posts | Latest reply on 13/08/2008 14:24:07 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Phil's Profile
Phil

In: Liverpool
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

As i ride to work i have to store my kit in the store room, which is a secure room as it has half a tonne of IT kit in there. After putfing my kit in there and locking the door behind me I thought no more of the matter.   Earlier on today, with my kit still in the store room nome muppet has gone and broken the handle to get into said secure store room. A locksmith has been summoned to gain entry but won't be here untill late today as he has to source a new lock. it is a good job i am working late tonight.   Oh the joy working in a corporate enviroment.                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

Sorry to hear that pp.   Pity said muppet isn't on the inside of that door!!                                                                                                                                                                              
Phil's Profile
Phil

In: Liverpool

I sent said muppet on a service call to the other building. it is raining and they haven't got coat.                                                                                                                                                                             
ttaskmaster's Profile
ttaskmaster

In: Reading

What kind of lock is it? Can you pick it?   I'm really upset as locksmithing is one of my more useful hobbies... I'd love a go at the lock!!   Can you shim it open with some thin plastic?     If none of the above, describe the layout and I'll see what else I can come up with.                                                                                                                                                                              
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds

If you mix petrol with polystyrene beads you form a homemade napalm - just thought you may like to know!                                                                                                                                                                             
ttaskmaster's Profile
ttaskmaster

In: Reading

If you mix iron oxide with aluminium in the right ratio and bake it for quite a while, you get Thermite Big smile   Just thought you'd like to know, Geoff and I will be lauching our new Online Shop next month, wherein you may purchase some of the items we have been discussing in this thread.     10% discount to MAG members, who clearly need to improve their campaigning methods as they aren't working - Some bitch keeps parking her car in the Tescos bike bay here!!!!                                                                                                                                                                                 
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA

TM we get the car in the bike bay thing on a regular basis in my local Tesco, they are sick of me complaining and have now found it is easier to tannoy to get the car moved!   Whilst making said complaints, the manager told me, it is private land we have no way we can enforce any parking ........ next time bike bay blocked by a car i will take a picture on my mobile phone as evidence & they will find a bike in the disabled or parent and child bays, whichever is closest to the doors!   Lets see how long it takes them to start enforcing the bike parking lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Let a tyre down, and leave a note "if u park here etc" - they won't park there again.Evil Smile                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2969 seconds. There are 666 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption