northeners urged to migrate south!

67 Posts | Latest reply on 18/08/2008 07:14:01 by Holmfirthgirl | Go to original / last post
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/skynews/20080813/tuk-northerne...dbed5.html  is it that bad oop north?                                                                                                                                                                             
ttaskmaster's Profile
ttaskmaster

In: Reading

Yes. Northern towns all suck and are crap, therefore all Northerners must move down here, so Gordy & Minions can then tax them for other random, made-up shit!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

Did the guys that wrote this report actually visit places oop North?? How can they say that there's been a decade of failed efforts to regenerate northern cities??? Have they ever visited Manchester, Newcastle, Leeds, Liverpool - capital of culture?? yes, all cities like this have bad areas - same as darn sarf...same as anywhere in the country! & to say that they have "little prospect of offering their residents the standard of living to which they aspire" is incredible  - industry is just as good up here as darn sarf & the cost of living (even given the credit crunch, price hikes etc) are still cheaper!!!...actually ... is this a p*ss take?? is it April 1st?? Stern Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds

I spent the day in London and Woking yesterday and I'm sorry, but I hate it, always have.   I actually made the fatal mistake of cracking a joke on the tube yesterday evening - only to be stared at by twenty worried eyes after learning they were sharing space with The Man Who Talks!                                                                                                                                                                             
ttaskmaster's Profile
ttaskmaster

What she said!!!   I hear Manchester has even bothered to finally put street names up!!! Maybe I won't get lost when I'm next up at the Academy LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

hey - we've even put tarmac over the cobbles on the M1 now - makes driving up a lot comfier for you soft suverners LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

they probably didnt understand english geof!                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

i aint goin north cos yu'll wanna get serious! [not yu geoff! well dont know, yu might!]                                                                                                                                                                              
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

awwww...TM.......go on - I know you wanna! Wink...ps have already booked the Church! LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
ttaskmaster's Profile
ttaskmaster

Ah... the Southern Softie line, eh? Well, having been born in Glenfinnan, where it's so cold I was born blue......... Tongue   London. Don't talk, don't make eye-contact. In fact, just don't in general!!!   I dunno. I lived in Camden and Harrow for a while and it was all weird. I hate people in general, but this was quite the headf**k. No wonder the world is messed up if these are the people living in it.   Makes me want to just go on a mass-cull of humanity.   Some of it was good, but you really had to fight through the cattle-parade to get anything.                                                                                                                                                                              
ttaskmaster's Profile
ttaskmaster

Oh, sorry - Forgot to rant about the foreigners....     BASTARDS!!!! You live here for twenty years, you WILL speak the language of this country, which happens to be English, you feckers!!!   Do it, or I'll import an army of Glaswegians and move them in next door to you!!!!!     Thank-you. TTM - P.R. Consultant to HRH Prince Phillip.                                                                                                                                                                              
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
75% Karma75% Karma 75% Karma75% Karma

TM of course you can come uo north. Bikes don't have hubcaps, so we can't nick emLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

not the nickin but the pinchin i'm worried about!                                                                                                                                                                             
ttaskmaster's Profile
ttaskmaster

Oh, I dunno..... I hear being pinched by some of them Northern Lasses is quite an exhilarating experience, bud... Give a try first, at least!!!                                                                                                                                                                                 
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

hmmm.....pinching suverners Evil Smile I'll give that one a go LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
ttaskmaster's Profile
ttaskmaster

AWWRIIIIIGHT.... Gents, form an orderly queue behind Sheffield and Miss Holmfirthgirl shall see each and every one of you in turn.   Anyone pushing, jostling or queuejumping will be sent back to queue from Bournemouth!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

**AWWRIIIIIGHT.... Gents, form an orderly queue behind Sheffield and Miss Holmfirthgirl shall see each and every one of you in turn.   Anyone pushing, jostling or queuejumping will be sent back to queue from Bournemouth!! **     ROFLMO......ok, I'm waiting for the first victim *ahem I mean suvernor* LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
ghosthunter's Profile
ghosthunter

In: Hinckley

I'll go first, I don't mind taking one for the team purely for research you understand....                                                                                                                                                                             
ttaskmaster's Profile
ttaskmaster

ahem..... As the engineer, *I* am responsible for first ensuring the system complies with regulations and is safe for use......     Gimme yer best shot, Holmie!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

hey - no arguing guys otherwise I'll send you both back to Bournemouth! LOL   Ok then - now bend over **you may wanna bite down hard on something** Evil SmileTongue                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8120 seconds. There are 630 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption