Hi everyone. It's another newbie!

12 Posts | Latest reply on 13/08/2008 15:10:25 by ZZRpilot | Go to original / last post
Yudanja's Profile
Yudanja

In: London
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hellooooo~!   Yudanja here. Am in the process of getting a CBR125R, hope to pass my test with it.   Erm... very into my martial arts, try to train 2x a week, and if I can't make it to class I am probably making up for it in the gym.   As far as biking goes, it's totally against the family's wishes and has only been a recent addition to my life.   My earliest childhood memory with motorcycles was from about 6-7 years old, whilst travelling with my parents in the car. Some guy filtered through the jam that we were stuck in, and I said out loud, "aren't motorbikes great?"   Boy, did I get a bashing by my parents!!! Bikes are dangerous and bikers are villians and all that.   Well, that's about all the bike related stuff that I have done until recently, some 20-odd years later. :)   So, now that I have the real thing, I am very happy that I have you guys to share the fun with. :)                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
75% Karma75% Karma 75% Karma75% Karma

Welcome to the land of villains on dangerous bikes. Ain't it fun!                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford

A very big welcome to BM Yudanja! :o)

Lots of luck for your test & hope you love every minute of it! You're not alone with the family thing! lol

Both my parents used to ride, yet when I desperately wanted a motorbike for my 16th birthday, suddenly bikes were evil and nasty & banned from my life! & hey, I'm 40 years old now, finally trying to learn... have I told my folks? Have I heckaslike! ;o)

I'll just turn up to their place by bike one day & watch their reaction *WEG* No doubt it'll be eyes raised heavenwards, a sigh and "Huh! Typical!" ;o)
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth

yudanja v ttaskmaster !could be good!                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

hiya Yudanja big welcome to bm Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Yudanja's Profile
Yudanja

Oh wow, thank you all. I wasn't expecting such a warm welcome at all.... Embarrassed                                                                                                                                                                                 
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Hi Yudanja *waves*   Good luck with your practical test                                                                                                                                                                             
Yudanja's Profile
Yudanja

Hi Kwak. Nice to meet you. Hmm, green fonts, eh? Do I see a Ninja influence? :D                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

LOL maybe, but not a *teenage mutant one LOL   *T V programme in the 80's                                                                                                                                                                               
Yudanja's Profile
Yudanja

AH!! Turtles!! Wow. TMNT.  Yes, of course.  Embarrassed                                                                                                                                                                             
SP's Profile
SP

In: Weston Super Mar

Hi everyone, i'm 52 just widowed after 31 years, ready to start life all over again.  Great site you've got here.                               SP                                                                                                                                                                              
ZZRpilot's Profile
ZZRpilot

In: Reading

Hey there Yudanja,   Welcome to the nuthouse :-)                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4375 seconds. There are 614 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption