mcn butlins oct 08

18 Posts | Latest reply on 06/09/2008 10:45:17 by Wheelienice | Go to original / last post
hightower's Profile
hightower

In: Doncaster
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

hi everyone   just out of curiosity how many are going the mcn in oct.   I`m looking to go but at the moment i can`t find anyone i know to come along with me (talk about billy no mates and they all seemed willing in the begining pestering me to go)   so the current status is me if there is still single accomodation so who is staying the whole event and who`s just visiting.                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

hiya HT,  u can book single accomodation , there is a few off bm goin im one of them lol look on the events section for mcn and see who else is goin. hope that helps Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
ttaskmaster's Profile
ttaskmaster

In: Reading

I might be. Apparently you can test ride new models (if you don't mind the 11 hour queue)...   I'm also going for the 'MCN Babes'... I'll get a bit of 'hands-on' as I physically move them aside, under the pretense that their posing is getting in the way of me seeing (and potentially buying) whichever motorcycle they're currently draping themselves lavishly across WinkBig smile                                                                                                                                                                                 
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds

I haven't decided yet - went to the one in April and am expecting it to be pretty much the same.   That said, it is fun and if enough people are going then I may well turn up.   TT - The MCN babes mate ..... ooooooo   I got chatting to one in April and at first she didn't seem too bright, which to be honest didn't particularly worry me lol!  However, despite trying really, really hard, I couldn't actually convince her that I had something in my apartment that she needed to see.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Yeahh the trouble is they have had all said before. Big smile Ha when i was there, LOL It's still a great weekend i will be doing a club run to the April meet thats the best one to go to.                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford

You could always go to Leathered in Lincoln instead... you don't need a 2nd mortgage to pay for that weekend ;o)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hmmm sorry i dont know of that one lol. Do please tell me more sound like it might be a better deal LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
ttaskmaster's Profile
ttaskmaster

In: Reading

What are the Lincoln Babes like, Wannabe?                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

Ranging from down & dirty to sweetly angelic, I'm given to understand TTM ;o)

Check out the events calendar Nodrog - details are up there.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Oh yeah thanks 'W' must be them brain cells haha lack of LOL and no comment thankyou.Smile                                                                                                                                                                              
hightower's Profile
hightower

hi everyone   Done it all booked setfor occy now out of curiosity who`ll be going by bike or car to get there.   Reason being if people want to meet up and ride or drive together to butlins I understand it depends on when people are going and the time to book in.                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

Im goin in my car, setting off sometime in the morning, u cant check till 4pm but u can still get in, so if u want to meet up let me know x                                                                                                                                                                              
hightower's Profile
hightower

Hi Ya RC   it depends on which way you go to viva los skegness   I always come from gainsborough (a156) to lincoln then the a158 and taken the back road towrds the bangeracing stadium before entering skeggy near to the fun fair and on to butlins.   it`s a route i`ve always taken don`t know why but i haven`t a clue when i`ll be setting off it`s roughly 2 and abit hrs for me.                                                                                                                                                                               
RC's Profile
RC

Hiya HT   I go  via ollerton ,tuxford,newark, we can always meet up @ butlins around 4 ish?                                                                                                                                                                             
pilliondreamer's Profile
pilliondreamer

In: Northallerton

Hi,Can anyone tell me how to remove my lift request for this event,I can`t get time off work so sad to say couldn`t go even if I got a lift,help needed please.Cheers PD                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

Hi PD - I think you just click on the lift request button again and it'll come up with the option to remove your request... I forget... But I managed to do it on one, so if I can do it, it can't be too tricky! Hehehe! ;o)                                                                                                                                                                             
pilliondreamer's Profile
pilliondreamer

In: Northallerton

Thanks Wannabe,will give it a try                                                                                                                                                                             
Wheelienice's Profile
Wheelienice

In: Redditch worc

two ladies from Redfditch are going, got are fancy dress today can't wait. we have are names down for a lift, but will drive if have to.would like to meet up with  anyone when we get there                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 1.0938 seconds. There are 693 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption