RIP Jonesy

7 Posts | Latest reply on 13/08/2008 09:58:11 by stavmax | Go to original / last post
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I was at the World Supers yesterday @ Brands & sadly Craig Jones died in an horrific accident in the World Supersports race. Jonesy was a talented young racer & will be sadly missed. Cry   See the BBC link: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/kent/7540679.stm                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA

very sad news indeed                                                                                                                                                                             
old gixer boy's Profile
old gixer boy

In: on the streets

yes he was a up and coming rider my thoughts are with his family and freinds                                                                                                                                                                             
skins's Profile
skins

In: Sutton in Ashfie

very talented rider.. he will be missed...                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Always gave 100%, be a big miss. RIP Jonsey                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

R.I.P                                                                                                                                                                              
stavmax's Profile
stavmax

In: Romney Marsh

I was on holiday in Portugal when it happened and only found out when I watched to race when I got home. It was frightening to watch and I knew straight away it was going to be bad, but hoped he would be ok. Sadly it wasn't to be and we have lost one of our most exciting and best loved racers. Jonesy always rode right on the limit and was an awesome talent. I will be going back to Portugal in November to see his memorial at the new Parkalgar circuit. He will always be remembered.

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2656 seconds. There are 777 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption