Lunch

20 Posts | Latest reply on 05/08/2008 07:19:00 by ttaskmaster | Go to original / last post
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

We didn't go to the pub this Friday so I had some very nice cheese and onion sandwiches using mature cheddar, red onion and granary breadcakes.   Now I am going to have some mixed raisins for afters.   Just thought you'd all like to know!                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford

Super!   I copped the strop... took one look at the planned stupid diet smoothie boring rubbish I'd planned for lunch, went next door and bought fizzy pop, tea cakes and crisps!   LOL   D'oh!   Diet starts Monday I guess?                                                                                                                                                                              
ttaskmaster's Profile
ttaskmaster

In: Reading

Have moved offices to a place with a shiny new canteen. Is filled with all manner of interesting-sounding foods, but is still the same crap standard.   Why can't they do simple stuff, like peanut-butter sarnies, FFS???!!!   Why is Bavarian ham and Greek salad a better choice?                                                                                                                                                                                   
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford

Depends how many Bavarian Greeks work there, I guess? Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth

dont go out on the pull tonight geof ff's                                                                                                                                                                             
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds

Why TM?  Lol   "Can I buy you a drink Miss?" ..... Paaaaaarrrrrrp   It's ok, I am actually babysitting for my sister and brother-in-law whilst they go to try and patch up their marriage!!!   Family, who'd 'ave 'em hey?   Not to worry, I can have another game of Poke Each Other Really Hard and See Who Cries The First with my six year old neice!                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth

better open a few window's bfor they come back!!                                                                                                                                                                             
eddietheardvark's Profile
eddietheardvark

In: Okeford fitzpain

I don't suppose someone could send me a food parcel!                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

i ant eaten owt for 2 days...  bubbly guts .. not good Dead   tis ok tho... ive got enuff reserves to stop me gettin anorexic LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Glad to hear 'bout the reserves, Karey. Cant stand skinny bitches m'self. Much prefer a Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

hehe .. thanks XK !  mucho big hugs for u !!  Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
ghosthunter's Profile
ghosthunter

In: Hinckley

You went to the same anorexia awareness class as me Karey!                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

lol @ Ghosty...sure did..... did u keep yr notes?   i ate mine Confused Wooooahh...those are impressive 'man-boobs' on yr pic !   bet u cud get a whole set of pencils under them !                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
66% Karma66% Karma 66% Karma66% Karma

PML @ Karey, eating your notes LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

In: derbyshire

lol karey !!!! theres NOTE to this diet lark !!!!   think a full pencil case would sit happily under those volumtious beings and not be found for months !!!!  LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
ttaskmaster's Profile
ttaskmaster

Diet? Pah - Just had the other half move in.... It's fancy cooking from here on - Bugger the diet!!!   Peppercorn Steak for dinner last night, Haddock tonight... Other stuff to follow, but it's all in French, so I've no idea what she's cooking!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
milly molly's Profile
milly molly

In: sheffield

tsk whatever happened to wooing a man with a fried egg butty ??                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
71% Karma71% Karma 71% Karma71% Karma

Nowt at all, MM, but just don't overdo it unless you want to play the role of grieving widow/partnerEvil Smile. Mind you, it's less easy to detect foul play at the post mortem - arsenic does tend to arouse suspicions!   Welcome on board, BTW.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

MM - as 1st posts go, that takes some beating! Nice one.Star                                                                                                                                                                             
ttaskmaster's Profile
ttaskmaster

Fried egg butties I can do myself. There's no magic in them. Same for several other basic meals, like a stir fry. They teach you all sorts of useful stuff in the Forces.   Things like steamed veg, fancy sauces and foreign foods that I can't pronounce are the stuff of mystery... which is also why she is a Masterchef person :D     I do the functional, she does the impressive. And we argue over the washing up LOL                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7813 seconds. There are 1282 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption