Poole Quay - Tues 5th &/or Tues 12th

44 Posts | Latest reply on 06/08/2008 05:18:12 by Wannabe | Go to original / last post
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hmmm... I'm told a tidy house is the sign of a sick mind, so at least I know mine must be good and healthy Wink                                                                                                                                                                              
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth

*stops housework an surf's web for smutty pic's*                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

thet did'nt sound right?                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

It didn't?   Depends on the effect you were aiming for I guess?!   LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

untidy hse AND a sick mind! well i was cleaning it to sart with i spose so yes a sick mind! case proven!                                                                                                                                                                             
eddietheardvark's Profile
eddietheardvark

In: Okeford fitzpain

well at least i now know why i've got a sick mind!                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

weather looks crap for tuesday!life!tell me about it!                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

Weather's promising to be distinctly wet for tomorrow... oh well... still going anyway :o)

So if it brightens up in the evening - give me a shout on the mobile TM - I'll be bimbling around somewhere in the general vicinity :o)                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

its jus possible to clear by evening!fingers crossed scary and i[posh!] will be there bout six all fings bein equal!! budds gonna hang out at the Nelson an Sailor pub area bout then!                                                                                                                                                                              
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

Cool :o)

Hope the weather plays nice for the evening and look forward to seeing both of you again :o)

Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

*counts again*

Oh... all 3 of you then! ;o)                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

Hope the weather plays nice for the evening and look forward to seeing both of you again :o)........      that's what the blokes say to scary!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

oop's i'm dead!                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

Again!                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

got nine lives!! ermm bout 2 now!!                                                                                                                                                                             
eddietheardvark

BIG APOLOGISE'S to all for not turning up 2nite. Don't like letting folks down. Hope everyone can find it within there hearts to forgive me.   Was really looking forward to meeting everyone, but my batteries are a bit run down at the moment and the body needed some rest(have to do that juggling trick at my age of 'do i go out and enjoy myself or rest and make sure i can do another days work'). Hope all was good down there and there was'nt to much rain!!!!   not so fast Eddie                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

Scary couldnt make it then i lost the will to live an couldnt be bothered in the ruddy damp gloom, time to hang me boots up i think!!                                                                                                                                                                             
eddietheardvark

never hang yer boots up tango man, that'd be really sadCry                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Didn't think you had any hang ups TM!Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

Don't talk soft Eddie!

It's really not a problem - it was lovely of you to phone and let us know - you didn't let anyone down! You can't do everything in this life - no matter how much you want to ;o)

Had a fabulous day out with ArfurB :o)

Took a boat trip round the harbour islands, with ice cream as our onboard meal ;o)

The rain stayed away throughout the whole time we were there - just started spitting a little as we left. I'm guessing there were fewer bikes there than usual, from snippets overheard, but there were still plenty of interesting bikes to nose around and lots of interesting folk.

Thoroughly enjoyed myself :o)

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7969 seconds. There are 539 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption