Poole Quay - Tues 5th &/or Tues 12th

44 Posts | Latest reply on 06/08/2008 05:18:12 by Wannabe | Go to original / last post
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Anyone already going either of those nights?   Anyone else fancy going?   Nothing set in stone yet, so haven't bothered submitting an event to the calendar... just thought I'd sound you good folk out Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
eddietheardvark's Profile
eddietheardvark

In: Okeford fitzpain

Oo. Oo. Please Miss....(Hand in the air) Can I come!                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

ROFL! Only YOU know the answer to that Eddie! LOL   Any preference? 5th? 12th?   I might make a day of it if I go the 5th... but I'm otherwise occupied during most of the day on the 12th...                                                                                                                                                                              
eddietheardvark's Profile
eddietheardvark

In: Okeford fitzpain

either or I'm easyWink                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

LOL   & I thought that was just a viscious rumour!   OK cool... we shall see what will be...                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

*ahem*   Was I going for vicious or viscous there?   Embarrassed                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth

i jus may tag along on the 5th jus to se your bonnie face[an them boots!]  wevver permittin!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

I reckon *those* boots are retired til the Autumn... WAY too hot for thigh lengths!                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

scary might be comin! not sure if the seagulls at poole are such good bombers as the ones at west bay!                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

Excellent stuff TM! Big smile   Have dropped a PM to Adzzzzzzzzz too...   And another lovely lady might also join us... And a lovely young man, if work/boss permits Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

harbours closed off an starts filling up at six i think!a good time to go then have a bit o light left for goin home!you gotta ride in on a bike f you can thats part o the fun!!costs a quid,last time i went got peed of by chav's in 'hot'corsas on the roundabouts! little scrotes dont care bout anyone! hoods over thier heads an holdin phones while guzzlin red bull, bass thumpin music crap! fn nightmare!!
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Yeah i know, they need draging out,phone stuffed in there mouth and the red bull stuffed where the sun don't shine.LOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

stuffed where the sun don't shine

The Arctic in Winter?

That comment just caused me to get lost on YouTube again... and I found myself here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPZB0qnPefU&feature=related

Cool......
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPZB0qnPefU&f...re=related Aw i dont like the cold 'Wannaba' LOL i was trying to be a little P.C Ha Strange place to get lost but the music is nice and peacfull Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

OK... I'm a definite for the 5th now.   Eddie - you up for it?   Will PM you my mobile number - give us a shout when you get down there Big smile   TM's good if the weather is... Couple more will be joining us, I'll let them add their tuppenceworth here if they're so inclined Wink   Any more for any more?                                                                                                                                                                             
Triumph_Sy's Profile
Triumph_Sy

In: Newtown
27% Karma27% Karma 27% Karma27% Karma

I'm in Cool                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

*bites tongue*   Evil Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Triumph_Sy's Profile
Triumph_Sy

In: Newtown
27% Karma27% Karma 27% Karma27% Karma

Teehee!! Steady WB,  Where were you when clean minds were being given out?!Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

on the bog avin a fag!                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

oop's                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 1.1250 seconds. There are 1052 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption