2 x Charity Events HAMPSHIRE

19 Posts | Latest reply on 21/09/2008 14:35:51 by RC | Go to original / last post
wiccan-one's Profile
wiccan-one

In: Basingstoke
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hi guys,   I am organising 2 events in September in aid of Macmillan Cancer Support.   On Sunday 21st Sept I am organising a Charity Bike Run, setting out from Dockgate 20 Harley Davidson from 9.30am. It is about a 70 mile ride, stopping at 3 checkpoints along the way... Soton - Salisbury - Thruxton - Romsey - Soton (to be confirmed) to collect 'stamps' in your entry card. One winner pulled at random from those completed wins £25. Its £5 per bike/trike to enter and it is on EVENTS page and I'd love it if all local BMers could either join in with the ride or perhaps help me with Marshalling/Admin please??   Please add your names to take part or PM me to offer help!! Thanks   The other event, the one that kicked it all off really, is a Charity Ball with auction, live music, magician, disco and a luxury buffet which is being held on Tuesday 30th Sept at the Concorde Club in Eastleigh. Tickets for this event are £28 each but for all that entertainment, food, and the fact its again for Macmillan we think its worth it!!   So.... does anyone fancy a posh BM meet? Its a black tie doo but a suit will be fine if you don't have a tux and its a great chance for us girlies to buy a new dress!!!   I can reserve a prime table if there is lots of interest but only payment of the £28 for your ticket will secure your place(s)!! This one isn't on events yet but I will get round to it after work!!   Phew... off to cool down my keyboard now!!   Catch you all soon, Wiccan xxx                                                                                                                                                                               
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford

Excellent stuff Wiccan! Big smile   I'll be a definite maybe for both events... with hopefully more of a definitely definite after Tuesday, when I should have more of an idea of my likely schedule for the next few months.   A *really* worthwhile cause.   I wish you every success with your events Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
wiccan-one's Profile
wiccan-one

Thanks hun! I am loving the organising of the events and really hope we get good attendance to both!   Hope you can make it!   Take care, Leigh xx                                                                                                                                                                               
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

So do I !   I'm probably expecting miracles if I imagine the NHS will actually get round to doing anything for me within the next couple of months, but you never know your luck?! LOL                                                                                                                                                                               
wiccan-one's Profile
wiccan-one

* bump *                                                                                                                                                                              
Mazza's Profile
Mazza

In: Crediton

Hi Wiccan   I can't do the Charity ride or even help sorry am already away that weekend but I would love to go to Concorde Club if you let me know what I have to do as it isn't on the events page!!!   Mazza x                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
69% Karma69% Karma 69% Karma69% Karma

Wiccan sorry I can't offer any help or be there but good luck with raising loadsa dosh for Macmillan, they looked after my eldest sister until she died.                                                                                                                                                                                 
wiccan-one's Profile
wiccan-one

It is on the events page now Mazza and everyone!!   Kwak, thanks for your support. They really are a great bunch of people making such a difference that I am really pleased to be helping them with these events Smile                                                                                                                                                                               
ttaskmaster's Profile
ttaskmaster

In: Reading

Concorde Club.... Think we've played there....   Moi must apologise, but those events clash with prior commitments in Moi's schedule...   Perchance you could have your people re-arrange the dates so that Moi may attend? Tongue     Hope it all goes well, hon!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
ZZRpilot's Profile
ZZRpilot

In: Reading

Hey up trouble - might be up for both these - will check diary and give you a bell soonest    *hope Macmillan dont mind someone from the ''opposition'' turning up*    hehe                                                                                                                                                                                
wiccan-one's Profile
wiccan-one

Ttaskmaster - har har, it took long enough to set these dates!! Thanks for the well wish tho Smile   Pobbley - yay, be great if you can attend both! (Might pressgang you into helping with the charity ride too!!! Wink) Opposition... hey, we are all fighting the good cause no matter which 'cancer charity' we support!   Leigh xx                                                                                                                                                                             
wiccan-one's Profile
wiccan-one

Bump!   Few names down for the bike run - YAY! Anyone else fancy tagging along too?? 21st September... its on EVENTS page :o)                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
69% Karma69% Karma 69% Karma69% Karma

http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_detai...ent_id=278                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

Le bump!                                                                                                                                                                             
wiccan-one's Profile
wiccan-one

Ride this Sunday IS STILL ON! Big smile   Charity Ball on 30th is CANCELLED Cry    See you all on Sunday, 9.30am start!                                                                                                                                                                               
Phil's Profile
Phil

In: Liverpool

Good luck on the Run sorry to hear about the ball. I can't make the run myself as i am playing the Godfather 4 in a local church on sunday. Hmmm Pagan With being a godfather in a catholic church. i will be looking for large piles of wood on my way in.                                                                                                                                                                             
wiccan-one's Profile
wiccan-one

LOL Pagan!                                                                                                                                                                               
wiccan-one's Profile
wiccan-one

The weather was bloomin marvellous and we had a great day! Shame the attendance was lower than we had hoped, but it was nice to meet 2 more BMers from the South!   Managed to raise about £270 plus whatever was in the collection bottles which go straight to Macmillan for emptying...   Thanks to Brad and Peach for making it.... without hangovers!... see you guys again soon I hope!   Lovely to bump into Maz and her fella too! Start reading the events page again Maz hun!!!   Wiccan & Monkey                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

well done hunnie xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5781 seconds. There are 1616 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption