True or not.... I nearly wet me pants

18 Posts | Latest reply on 24/10/2006 19:42:19 by rubecula | Go to original / last post
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

In: Holyhead
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

(16 April 1997) "The government must crack down on this disgusting craze of 'Pumping'," a spokesman for the Nakhon Ratchasima hospital told reporters. "If this perversion catches on, it will destroy the cream of Thailand's manhood." He was speaking after the remains of 13 year-old Charnchai Puanmuangpak had been rushed into the hospital's emergency room. "Most 'Pumpers' use a standard bicycle pump," he explained, "inserting the nozzle far up their rectum, giving themselves a rush of air, creating a momentary high. This act is a sin against God." Charnchai took it further still. He started using a two-cylinder foot pump, but even that wasn't exciting enough for him, and he boasted to friends that he was going to try the compressed air hose at a nearby gasoline station. They dared him to do it so, under cover of darkness, he sneaked in. Not realizing how powerful the machine was, he inserted the tube deep into his rectum, and placed a coin in the slot. As a result, he died virtually instantly, but passersby are still in shock. One woman thought she was watching a twilight fireworks display, and started clapping. "We still haven't located all of him.", say the police authorities. "When that quantity of air interacted with the gas in his system, he nearly exploded. It was like an atom bomb went off or something." "Pumping is the devil's pastime, and we must all say no to Satan," Ratchasima concluded. "Inflate your tires by all means, but then hide your bicycle pump where it cannot tempt you." Reference: Japan Times                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Ha ha ha... it never came out on the posting..... I feel such a plonker nowLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

In: derbyshire

are you lost for words rube ?????                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Oh dear .......  I think I could be in trouble here with you lot on me case.   Be gentle with me ......  Ask RC if the PUMPING article was funny as she has seen it.                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

yep ok will do rube                                                                                                                                                                              
SEAN ZXR750H1's Profile
SEAN ZXR750H1

In: ALFRETON

I know why we cant read it ,its in japanese says so at the bottom of the page                                                                                                                                                                              
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Yeah the writing is in white on a white background lol.  stupid git as I am                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

sorted it matey - tip for you: Copy into Notepad first, then copy back onto Biker Match if you are taking text from another site.   Anyhow - thats a, erm, funny (?) article?  Not sure what to make of it really - but im certainly baffled by it lol                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Thank's Matt, you ain't too bad a bloke after all.... and all the things they say about you are.... well they are all true actually.  pmslLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

ps I really hope that folks find it funny after all the trouble you went through to put it on for me                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

In: Ely. Cambs
49% Karma49% Karma 49% Karma49% Karma

ShockedLOL the things ppl do to themselves,i'd like to know how they discover these things in the first place??
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Go and look on the darwin site mate there are loads like this.   http://www.darwinawards.com/                                                                                                                                                                                 
storm's Profile
storm

too right oggy......... i've herd all about what the staff remove from the human body at A&E  and some of it is bizzar,                                                                                                                                                                              
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

They can fit a Turkish market in the human body too?LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

Sorry.......................they can do wot rube????????????                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

A bizaar  the old bizaar in Cairo was a Turkish market wasn't it?                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

Caught up with ya now.......................bit slow today, tired girl.                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Not to worry .... not got the same effect when you explain it has it....                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8125 seconds. There are 1972 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption