anyone from west yorks

3 Posts | Latest reply on 19/07/2008 19:18:31 by nina | Go to original / last post
old gixer boy's Profile
old gixer boy

In: on the streets
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

anyone from west yorkshire riding down to matlock  on the 20th and want some company send me a pm cheers                                                                                                                                                                             
Herne's Profile
Herne

In: Dewsbury

Hi ya mate....I'm from west Yorks and would have ridden down with you but on this occasion Hawes and devils bridge seem like a better option....enjoy yourself tho and ride safe.Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
nina's Profile
nina

In: Barnsley

Herne  he asked   going to matlock !!!!!!     not in west yorkshire  OGB  but if u wanna come my way  i'll be trying to get there  on my  bike tho !!!!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.1563 seconds. There are 656 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption