Caption Competition, Just for Fun

27 Posts | Latest reply on 31/08/2008 08:40:54 by Blitz | Go to original / last post
Scary's Profile
Scary

In: Somerset
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

SMILINGGOAT.JPG: Click to enlarge image   Another forum I'm on has a caption competition for bored people at work mainly so I thought, wouldn't that be fun. So here's your first one and I brought Baaarrberreellla back just for you TeeCee.                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

In: Blair Atholl

lol - YAY!!! Thumbs Up   Now if only I could see the pic..... Geek                                                                                                                                                                             
Scary's Profile
Scary

Now I did that exactly the way you said Teecee....grrrrrrrrrrr                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

Hmmm... does it show up on your PC?   I always wondered if the pic I posted of TM actually appeared to other people (cos noone commented on it, but then I do tend to get ignored quite a lot as I have no personality).   Let me just try to paste a pic from my profile on here....   THEFUTUREISBRIGHT2.JPG: Click to enlarge imag... border=0>

Can you see that one?                                                                                                                                                                                 
			</div>

<div class= Message posted by TeeCee on 16 July 2008 at 11:59    Click here to report this post to a moderator TeeCee @ 16/07/2008 11:59:21 Click here to report this post to a moderator
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

Ok - did exactly the same as I suggested to you and it didn't work this time, so either something has changed or I am incompetent... (I would suggest the latter)                                                                                                                                                                             
Scary's Profile
Scary

No it doesn't, so we can just forget about the caption competition cause this site hates me....lol                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

aw...lol   ...but on a plus note, look at your post count - 999!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

Ah... hang on.... I think I have it sussed.... will PM you details....                                                                                                                                                                             
Scary's Profile
Scary

Selected picture
Scary's Profile
Scary

Now thats what I call a 1000th post!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

LMAO - yay!!!   Your 1000th posting was a goat with makeup on - now how many people can truthfully say that!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

Let the Caption Competition begin...   (and I am assuming the winner gets to go on a date with the lovely lady?)                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

"Hi... I am Barbarella... and this is Annette....."                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

"duuuuuuuuude.... I am doing waaaaaaaaaay too much grass!!"                                                                                                                                                                             
M.S.'s Profile
M.S.

In: Bedworth.

That 'Ladyshave' is crap. ...........................................................................................   Hey 'Billy' what you doing with your head down there? ...........................................................................................   Acting like a bunch of kids. ...........................................................................................   Nice legs, shame about the face.                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth

extreme makeover contestant accused of acting the goat!                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

*** 0870-Goat-Chat *** (60p/min from BT landline, other networks may vary)                                                                                                                                                                             
Scary's Profile
Scary

MP Barberella was please when elected for government.... "this will now and always be a Nanny State"                                                                                                                                                                             
Hull750Rider's Profile
Hull750Rider

In: Hull
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

Tis only a billy can not a boat race   I'm a child of the 60's you know   What do you mean you are not shallow and you go for personality (I've goat bags of personality)   Ok Ok I'll immac if you have a head transplant   Not much to look at but you should see me hot hoofing   Yes love may be blind but it can STILL FEEL!   My other coats at the cleaners.......   Care for a baaaaarn daaaance   I keep loosing the thread of a conversation, but I also keep butting into others.......                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

"Well how many ears is a goat supposed to have?"                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7969 seconds. There are 1023 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption