Happy Birthday Witchiest :-)

13 Posts | Latest reply on 17/07/2008 10:51:16 by witchiest | Go to original / last post
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Happy 40th to my fave witch Jen,  hope you have a wonderful day XXXX                                                                                                                                                                                 
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Happy Birthday Jen   Hope u have a good un ! Thumbs Up xx                                                                                                                                                                             
katydevil's Profile
katydevil

In: sheffield

happy b/day jen,,,hope you had fun,pity we cant have helped you celebrate it,,a little jd for you and voddie for me lol                                                                                                                                                                             
M.S.'s Profile
M.S.

In: Bedworth.

Happy birthday Jen.Thumbs Up.x.                                                                                                                                                                             
Scary's Profile
Scary

In: Somerset

Happy birthday to you Happy birthday to you   Happy birthday to Jen   Hippy Bathday toooooooo  yoooouuuuuuuu  xx                                                                                                                                                                              
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HUNNIE HAVE A FANTASTIC DAY   YOU REALLY DESERVE IT XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX                                                                                                                                                                             
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

In: Tamworth
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

Very happy birthday wishes Jen, your getting closer in age to me now, won't be long before Saga start sending you mail shots.                                                                                                                                                                              
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
74% Karma74% Karma 74% Karma74% Karma

Good on you Jen. Just make sure you've got a good hangover cure!Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
eddietheardvark's Profile
eddietheardvark

In: Okeford fitzpain

Dear Jen I've got out my pen to wish you happy birthday i know not who u are but expect your celebrating in a bar I'm here in sunny Tadley but i'll celebrate with you from Afar                                                                                                                                                                              
lcotgrave's Profile
lcotgrave

In: Birkenhead

Late wishes But not too late Happy Happy Birthday XXXX Linda X                                                                                                                                                                               
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th

Sorry is so late Jen But Happy Brthday.StarClown I hope you celebrated in style.
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Hippy Belated Barfday Wishes witchiest                                                                                                                                                                             
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

In: hinckley

thanx all,i had a great day! a big family get together. thanx for all ther texts and cards u lot keep me smiling! looking forward to seeing some of u again soon. Hug                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4297 seconds. There are 717 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption