Festival Lasers

47 Posts | Latest reply on 15/07/2008 11:28:39 by TeeCee | Go to original / last post
Scary's Profile
Scary

In: Somerset
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

No Karey it came out of his Ar*e he was bent over at the time.Wink   It shot next doors goat Teecee will have to find another playmate now.                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

In: Blair Atholl

...but on a plus note, my hemorrhoids are now cured.... Tongue   *shakes fist at ya both*   *renews membership to Goating Direct*                                                                                                                                                                             
Scary's Profile
Scary

You mean the founding member has to pay membership?   Disgraceful....LMAO                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

Lol - no, no ... Goating Direct has been going for centuries.... founded by a conglomeration of Celtic shepherds.... (to misquote The Sound of Music  "All alone with a lonely goat herd....")   I did try to start up GoatMatch but Matt took out an injunction to stop me... :(                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

pmsl @ Scary ...   do u think theres a lonely goat herd sumwhere..   just waiting for TeeCee ....?   * Ahem....attempting to keep this thread on track *....... if the goat herd were at a rave and had lasers ..and non-exclusive membership...and a were a franchise of BM...then I'm sure Matt would approve !   *  sits back, wiv smug grin *    Thinks..ive saved the thread !!  Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Scary's Profile
Scary

Hi my names Barrrrrbarellllaaaa, I'm a mere 3 yrs old, I like long walks on craggy hillsides. Looking to meet a Horny Old Goat to share some grass with. Kids not an issue.   http://photobucket.com/image/goat/tetheredgoat_rotten/smiling_goat.jpg                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

LMAAAAAAAAO!!   I think it is probably a good thing that I can't view that image!!   Ok... I could run it as a BM approved goat dating site... but I am worried that kids will try to join... *cough*   p.s. Nice save, Karey!! Thumbs Up I think the thread is FUBAR and as the orginator I hereby give permission for it to wander wherever it wants!   *edit* I have just seen that picture.. and worryingly, my first thoughts were "she would look better with lipstick" Ermm                                                                                                                                                                             
Scary's Profile
Scary

I kept having to edit it as I was trying my hardest to get the image to view, I think I need TM to let me in on his secret.   And yes with a smile like that she needs lippy....ruby red. LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

Hmmmm i agree, tho i think sum nice neutral colours on the eyes..and lots of fake lashes to open the eyes up a bit..  shes lookin a bit 'slitty-eyed'    and WTF is the 3rd ear all about?!?!?   hmmm methinks she cud be a clone of Dolly..........   Send in the Clones.......  * accompanied by lasers, of course! * Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Scary's Profile
Scary

There what do you think guys, do you think I'll pull now???                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

LMFAO!!!   *checking time to Somerset on Autoroute*                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

Woooo hooooo !!!   Go get em,  kid  !!  Thumbs Up  LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Scary's Profile
Scary

Hey if I get more winks etc now I will be annoyed...lmao                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

pmsl LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
ttaskmaster's Profile
ttaskmaster

In: Reading

the accidental blindings were due to "illiteracy on the part of technicians".   So.... All those of you who did not go to school and learn sufficient literacy levels will be subject to a spelling test.   Failures shall be considered a liability. They shall, therefore, be expelled forthwith from these lands to a place of destitution, wherein they shall remain for the duration of their lifespan. The conditions shall be akin to those of 10,500BC Mesopotamia. They shall be issued with a single blanket and one pointed stick.   Further to this expulsion, you should be aware that this fate shall be shared by all Chavs, 1990's pop stars and those with poor driving skills.     Thank you for your attention. Ttaskmaster.   "Spanish" Inquisition PR Office. Torquemada House Twiddly Fweeble Avenue Cringleford Norwich                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford

No one expects the Spanish Inquisition! Shocked                                                                                                                                                                                 
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

Hand me my stick and blanket... I am going on a Chav hunt!!                                                                                                                                                                                           
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth

'Hand me my stick and blanket' std dress code in your part o the world innit?                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

That is a kilt, NOT a blanket!   And that is a sporran... NOT a goat...officer... *cough*                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

Do they have Burberry kilts then??                                                                                                                                                                                 

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6875 seconds. There are 1441 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption