Back again

14 Posts | Latest reply on 14/07/2008 15:14:47 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hi everyone, Back again after I was almost totalled on 17/4. I'm 90% ok now but will be a while till I can get some new wheels.   So in the meantime I'll look forward to chatting and meeting up with you all   Arf                                                                                                                                                                              
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

wayyyyyyyyyyyy heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy   welcome back arf mate good to see ya bk on hear again xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
darkcarnival's Profile
darkcarnival

In: Blackburn
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Welcome back! Its been a long time, but its wonderful to see you again. Hope you'll stick around for a while Wink DC xxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Mazza's Profile
Mazza

In: Crediton

Welcome back and glad all in one piece xxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
73% Karma73% Karma 73% Karma73% Karma

WB ArfThumbs Up Take it easy, OK?
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
69% Karma69% Karma 69% Karma69% Karma

I didn't know you'd had an accident Arf, great to have you back on site, I hope you're a 100% a.s.a.p                                                                                                                                                                              
Scary's Profile
Scary

In: Somerset

Welcome back Arf, don't rush your recovery you don't want to do any lasting damage. xx                                                                                                                                                                             
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

In: hinckley

great to see u back arf. xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

Glad to have you around again Arf, didnt know you had had an accident,  glad to know your well on the way to recovery - take it easy  mate :-)                                                                                                                                                                              
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

In: Tamworth
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

Great to see you back Arf, no wonder I haven't heard from you in a while, I miss our chats, you take care and really look forward to chatting to you again very soon.                                                                                                                                                                             
roadangel's Profile
roadangel

In: Warwickshire

I didn't know you had an accident either ARF but glad you are making a speedy recovery and best wishes. x                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Welcome back Arf. Thumbs Up Tek it easy and have a speedy recovery x                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford

Back again after I was almost totalled on 17/4.   Sheesh! The lengths some people will go to in order to avoid me! LOL   Glad you're on the mend and welcome back Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Thanks all for the warm welcome and hope to chat more soon :)                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4375 seconds. There are 1041 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption