Message for RC message for RC

291 Posts | Latest reply on 08/11/2006 19:52:03 by rubecula | Go to original / last post
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

In: Holyhead
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Got a bit of news for you if you are interested that is......                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

yeah do tell lol                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Almost deffo I'll be there....Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

yyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa   great news mate see ya there ClapThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Too right.... I'll be the third drunken bum you step over in the gutter give me a kick as you go past  lol                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

yep ok will do lol ill not be far off to hahaha                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Not sure where I'll stay yet... thinking of the Stuart Hotel is that close by?                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

yeah it really close to town think 2w's is staying there to                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Right .... err where else is there?   lol  I don't mean it.  If 2W is there we can stroll round together                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

lol we will all look after u rube Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Oddly thats the worrying thing.....LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

hahaha dont u feel safe around me Evil SmileLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Do I have to answer that........  lol Of course I feel safe around you..... just that I'm not sure how safe...pmsl                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

well i will be on my best behaviour on xmas night out  lol                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Yes I believe you, but just what is your best?????   I am going to lose my job over this but I think I may be hanging a boss from the landing lights by his vitals.... so no trip to France for me.  (Thieving swine, I'm still steaming over it.)                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

well u will all have to wait n see at the xmas bash wont u??? heeheehee                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Oh god not the evening gown and small glass of Champers....... I may not come down after all then.......LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

not a chance dont do girlie girlie lol                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

<<<<< huge sigh of relief. Tight Jeans and Tee shirt jobby then....... thank god you're normal  pmsl                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

dunno about normal guess u will all have to just wait n see lol                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7188 seconds. There are 394 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption