Just How Many Men Are Colour Blind??

11 Posts | Latest reply on 08/07/2008 11:24:22 by ttaskmaster | Go to original / last post
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Seems like quite a few to me, judging by their profile pics their hair doesn't match their description of the colour.   I thought BROWN was the new BLACK, not GREY LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
73% Karma73% Karma 73% Karma73% Karma

Just checked my profile...no, not bending the truth in my case. And my hair's mine, all mine. Ditto teethBig smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Just recently, I've come to the conclusion that some men ( one in particular) are body-blind!                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

ROFPML you  mean Tangoman, yea he looked better afore he inflated his torso. Defined muscles turn me right off.                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

I name no names...but if the cap fits....                                                                                                                                                                             
ttaskmaster's Profile
ttaskmaster

In: Reading

Supposedly the vast majority of men have some aspect of colour-blindness anyway, so they can be excused not seeing the grey bits!!   Me, I'm one of the select few with absolutely no blindness when it comes to colour. I just choose to keep it simple and have no more than 16 colours in the world, most of which are really black anyway.   The only people who can see 256 clearly defined, seperate colours are women and computer game programmers!!     I probably lied and put Black hair on my own profile. The dye has worn off now and it's a mid-shade of cute mousey brown!!                                                                                                                                                                               
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

About two percent of females and eight percent of males are color blind by all accounts!   And I think most of 'em live in Northampton! Dead                                                                                                                                                                             
Hull750Rider's Profile
Hull750Rider

In: Hull
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

I put multi coloured on my profile (bits of red VERY SMALL BITS browns and grey) yep multi coloured although technicly speaking white black and all shades of grey are not actually colours......                                                                                                                                                                             
skins's Profile
skins

In: Sutton in Ashfie

What is hair.....?                                                                                                                                                                             
ttaskmaster's Profile
ttaskmaster

S                                                                                                                                                                             
ttaskmaster's Profile
ttaskmaster

So... 'Piebald' - Like that breed of hamster, then? TongueLOL                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3600 seconds. There are 772 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption