Never judge a book by its cover.

8 Posts | Latest reply on 08/07/2008 05:43:40 by ghosthunter | Go to original / last post
eddietheardvark's Profile
eddietheardvark

In: Okeford fitzpain
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Big smileJust a quick public appology for the posting last night. Had a very long and busy weekend with not much sleep. (Thanks to all who posted after me). I get upset easily cos i'm very in touch with my feminine side.........well only since i had the boob job,(it's cheap on popcorn, i can sit in the back row at the Cinema by myselfLOL) I'd just like to say i'm not a sad desperate muppet.......i'm a desperately sad muppet. As my Dad used to say to me before he left this world...                                              "OY! get outta my toolbox!"   Looking forward to looking back   Eddietheardvark                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford

Apologies unnecessary Eddie... we all get the downers from time to time... and the people that live in the silver box on my table have helped me through many a fog over the past few years ;o)

Scary's Profile
Scary

In: Somerset

We have all had one of those moments Eddie, no opologies needed just don't let it happen again or a spanking maybe in order!!  Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford

*fetches the popcorn and settles on the sofa to watch.... just in case....*                                                                                                                                                                             
eddietheardvark's Profile
eddietheardvark

In: Okeford fitzpain

how many times b4 i get a definate spanking!!Tongue                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth

thats more like it! i can get easily dispirited if i get refused a dance thinkin i mus be one old useless munter QUIET!!![after sniffin armpits!]we tend to concentrate on people who dont like us an forget about the ones that do!! think i would have learnt this over time and be able to move on but it can still rankle!![why did that 19 yo 6' blonde with the ginormous gahhona's say go away in jerkin movements!]  
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

eddie ur mental, u must be the strangest person I know (And I know 13,000 strange people here! lol)   Take it easy                                                                                                                                                                             
ghosthunter's Profile
ghosthunter

In: Hinckley

Thats why he fits in Matt!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3438 seconds. There are 707 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption