Tangomans new body

19 Posts | Latest reply on 07/07/2008 14:25:07 by Wannabe | Go to original / last post
lcotgrave's Profile
lcotgrave

In: Birkenhead
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Noooooooo   But whos is it?                                                                                                                                                                                 
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

Hey who gave TM a photo of me to doctor?   Damn u!                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

And I wanna know who these 2 are from TMs profile... Selected Picture                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

Wish it had been me Matt!!! LOL   I know nothing about the two "ladies" tho'!                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
70% Karma70% Karma 70% Karma70% Karma

I've just checked and my body still connected to my head from the neck downwards, so it can't be mine. And if it was my body I'd want it back as I'm quite attached to it. *leaves stage before the rotten tomatoes start flying*                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

Linda, you been bleaching your hair again?                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

In: Blair Atholl

LOL!!   Look carefully - the model on the right 'is' Wannabe!                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford

ROFL! Eeeeek!

Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

How the hell did you spot that TC?!

I've been peering at it, wondering who TM's been doctoring! lol                                                                                                                                                                             
lcotgrave's Profile
lcotgrave

In: Birkenhead

Bleach my hair Wills, never,   Dont you know a woman can go to bed at night and dream and whwn they wake up, their hair is blonde.   They can also have nightmares, and then there hair is pink LOL   Linda                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

In: Blair Atholl

lol - I do a lot of image manipulation myself... ;)   It's strange, you swap peoples heads and bodies in Photoshop and everybody laughs.... do it in real life and they run away screaming and call the police! Go figure.... Ermm                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

ROFLMAO!

*sues TC for screen splatter - AGAIN!*

Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

He would start all this up just as I've finally put up some more up to date pics on... and realised I must have a big hang-up about my teeth as I keep my gob shut whenever a camera's around...

Yeah, yeah... I know... Wannabe's gob shut... Chance'd be a fine thing ;o)
Wills's Profile
Wills

You must be a very disturbed sleeper, Linda!Wink   Wannabe I'm glad you said that cos I'd have been frightened to. Who's the other Ms Cool?                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

I like to leap in before anyone else gets the chance Wills... you're still chicken though! lol ;o)                                                                                                                                                                             
Scary's Profile
Scary

In: Somerset

Wannabe I spotted you straight away as I knew TM couldn't post a pic without messing about with it. Don't think the other bird with you is a member though.                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth

you wanna see some member's?                                                                                                                                                                              
Scary's Profile
Scary

In: Somerset

Now that would get you banned TM...Lmao                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

Noooo... but I'm going to scratch her eyes out next time I see her anyway Scary... she's WAY too pretty! lol                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6719 seconds. There are 1414 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption