Yamaha dealers nearish swindon???

5 Posts | Latest reply on 05/08/2008 09:08:11 by ttaskmaster | Go to original / last post
Retrowheely's Profile
Retrowheely

In: Swindon
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

As am i new boy round swindon and the west country, does anyone know a Good Yam dealer i can take the xjr to? I dont want to take the bike back to the dealer i brought it from because their multi-franchies and that doesnt fill me with any sort of trust in them. Also when the bike broke down less than 10 miles from swindon, they sent a van out to pick me up, He never found me!! Thanks to the several truck drivers who offered me Help. Cirencester services on the A417/A429, is it really on the MOON??? Anyway any help with this will be greatly received, cheers 2wheely
Scary's Profile
Scary

In: Somerset

The only large dealership I can think of is Fowlers at Bristol. Your best bet is to just google it.                                                                                                                                                                              
Retrowheely's Profile
Retrowheely

In: Swindon

cheers Scary, didnt think of that....                                                                                                                                                                             
Blitz's Profile
Blitz

In: Atherton, Manche

George White is a good shop in swindon not a sole yamaha dealer they do alsorts but the people that work there are good have had dealing with them and never had any problems, the are on manchester road. easy to find on the corner of a juction here the website mate http://www.georgewhite.co.uk/ and if you don't fancy that try this website will help you find dealers for allsorts all over the uk.                                                                                                                                                                             
ttaskmaster's Profile
ttaskmaster

In: Reading

There is a branch of some tossers, I mean, a Yamaha dealer round here, but they're not so good. If you must use them, speak to the manager directly. If you can't get him, a crowbar may be useful to help the sales staff understand what you actually want.   The rest of us tend to use independent bods for all our needs.                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3906 seconds. There are 1377 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption