nice ring!!!

6 Posts | Latest reply on 06/07/2008 06:10:34 by Scary | Go to original / last post
raven77's Profile
raven77

In: sutton in ashfie
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

A women in a jewellers breaks wind bending over to look at a beautiful diamond ring, She looks around embarresed and sees the sales man standing right behind her . Totaly professional he says "good day madame how may i help you?" hoping he hadnt heard her little accident she asks " sir whats the price of this lovely ring?" he answers " madame if you farted just looking at it you are going to shit yourself when i tell you the price!!!
Herne's Profile
Herne

In: Dewsbury

LOL I like that Raven ...cheers Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
M.S.'s Profile
M.S.

In: Bedworth.

My ex-wife took me into a jewellers to look at some diamond rings. It ended up with me spending £1200, I nearly shit myself. God bless her.                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
71% Karma71% Karma 71% Karma71% Karma

Was she an ex-wife then, or did she become an ex as a result of this experience?                                                                                                                                                                             
tm0714's Profile
tm0714

In: Surrey

top one raven lol, need to let the guys know its all about diamonds and pearls lol LOL not that i'm fickle of course, unless its 2.30 in the morn...
Scary's Profile
Scary

In: Somerset

You can't beat a nice piece of glass and paste. Quickly chosen in Argos so you can get down pub for a pint.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2500 seconds. There are 1702 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption