Today I was SOOOOOOOOOOOO Angry

31 Posts | Latest reply on 22/10/2006 13:50:46 by storm | Go to original / last post
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

In: Holyhead
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

We had a load of French lads and some of their aeroplanes here this week.  Despite the language difficulty, I spoke with them ( I speak better French than most of the other lads here)  and helped them get sorted with equipment and places to go of an evening, and I looked after the aeroplanes for them in the morning etc etc.   They were very grateful, we joked about football, sang silly songs in two languages etc etc.   Anyway they left today to go home.  Before they went the left me a bottle of expensive wine as a thank you.   After I said my goodbyes I went to pick up the wine..... gone! My Deputy Manager told me he had taken it for safe keeping and I could get it later.  He pissed off early, so the Manager and the other Deputy Manager and me all looked for it...... deffo gone!   The GIT has nicked it!!!!!AngryAngryAngryAngryAngry                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

So he's a tea leaf eh? LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

He's chuffin dead meat on Monday that's what he is.AngryAngryAngryAngryAngry                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

Cooooooooo you are in a fit eh? Can't say i blame ya.Unhappy                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Two of our lads were leaving today... redundancies........ I was going to crack it open with them as a farewell drink.  We settled for a pint of beer each.   I am so going to tear him a second @rsehole on Monday                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

omg rube........................borrow sean's hammer and belt him one                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

I think I will enjoy it more if I  use my bare hands..... and he's the W***er who is charge of our trip to France.   He won't get across the channel if I go..... and that is looking most unlikely now.  I'd sooner wait until it is to late to replace me, and then refuse to go.  That will really cock it up for him........
SEAN ZXR750H1's Profile
SEAN ZXR750H1

In: ALFRETON

Hey rube was angry a little yesterday over the actions of my ex and her new partner,broke the hammer pretending that a large lump of scrap was them,you can have the broken shaft and poke it where the sun dont shine.it will be a sheer pleasure,keep smiling SEAN
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

In: Ely. Cambs
52% Karma52% Karma 52% Karma52% Karma

my x just piss's me off all the time lol                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Thanks Sean..... must admit I've been in a stinker since that happened.  What a bloody toe rag.   And then to clout myself in the head with a pull bar.......well I did swear a bit I must admit. (Much to the amusement of all who watched me roll around on the floor in agony)LOL   Oggy they are ex's thats their job mate.LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

In: derbyshire

calm down boys !!!!!   DeadLOLDead    you all got over loaded with tostesterone tonight or something ??????   (may not have spelt the word with over 10 letters right !!)                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

We need a woman in here to keep us in check Storm... you volunteering?LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

something in the air i think, storm                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

mmmm interesting thought rube lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

Hey, we women got exs that piss us off too.................bloke exs aint that clever either some of the time! Angry                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Can't be the drink..... I'm jober as a sudgeConfused                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

never said it was just blokes x's, x's in genaral                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

thats true oggy...........ESPECIALLY TODAYAngry                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

x marks the spot...... the spot that they hit everytime with that bloody frying pan.  (Sorry girls I know you got problems too)Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

In: derbyshire

not seen my ex for 11 years so cant say hes a pain !!!!!   an as hes not seen me either im a good exxx i think  ??                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 1.2500 seconds. There are 362 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption