Liverpool invasion

21 Posts | Latest reply on 10/07/2008 18:06:04 by rattler | Go to original / last post
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
72% Karma72% Karma 72% Karma72% Karma

See the new BM Camping thread. Wannabe's threatening an invasion of the Pool...so who's up for a meet-up/night out/whatever mid-August?                                                                                                                                                                             
Hull750Rider's Profile
Hull750Rider

In: Hull
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

Mid August is when Wannabe's hopefully coming over my way lol 15-17th to be accurate...................                                                                                                                                                                             
lcotgrave's Profile
lcotgrave

In: Birkenhead
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

When Wannabe has the fantastic exciting opportunity to visit Liverpool, why on the heck would she go to Hull LOL Linda                                                                                                                                                                             
Hull750Rider's Profile
Hull750Rider

In: Hull
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

Because she's not going to Hull (North Yorks Moores) hopefully!!! Why visit a grubby City????? Yes I include Hull in that!!! If you read what she's said she's hopefully doing both! (not the same weekend)   It's not about location anyway, we are all on this site to have a good time (so I thought).   ***Tuts picks up soap box and goes back to his own thread***                                                                                                                                                                             
lcotgrave's Profile
lcotgrave

In: Birkenhead

Hey Calm down Trying to have a laugh   NOTE THE LOL   Linda                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford

Ssssshhhhh... the Liverpool invasion is TOP SECRET!!!

Don't want the nanalambers escaping!

;o)                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth

good ole  HR!deffo  good marshall or bouncer material!still lookin for my role in life maybe its just to serve as a warning to others!!LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

Hah! That's what he thinks TM... I've kidnapped his thread now, so neugh!

It's been too long since my last Liverpool visit... I'm suffering withdrawal symptoms...                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

hey what about these sundays yu still busy?[give it to me straight babe!]                                                                                                                                                                              
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

Next Sunday could be good... keeping fingers crossed they send Dad home next Friday, so I'll pop over to the house on Saturday & have Sunday free...

Will keep you posted ;o)

Are you sure your tootsies can handle being stomped all over by a wannabe? Hehehe!
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

It seems my Liverpool crew have done a runner Wills & Linda... so I don't have my alternative dates yet...

Might be good to do it on the bank holiday weekend at the end of August though? Gives me an extra day to wend my weary way home ;o) & leaves me the Bulldog weekend free in case I finally make up my mind whether or not to go to that...

Are you guys about bank hol weekend? And more importantly... will the superlamb banana parade still be on by then?! No offence like, but I have to see them! lol

Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
72% Karma72% Karma 72% Karma72% Karma

Just let us know when you're up and we'll rally the troops. Superlambananas are in place until the Bank Holiday Monday, after which it's the abattoir...*sob* That's also the weekend of the Mathew Street Festival...beware - the mathewstreetfestival (dot) com website still has the 2007 events. Muppets!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

Noooooooo!

*launches rescue plan for the nana-lambs!*

;o)                                                                                                                                                                             
ninjalex's Profile
ninjalex

In: lincoln

thought they only did lambs in wales? mind you liverpool,wales? nearly the same,Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

bloody lambaphiles!!hang em!!                                                                                                                                                                             
ninjalex's Profile
ninjalex

hear,hear. hang the lot of em.                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

Tsk tsk... You don't know of the superlambbanana?

www.superlambbanana dot com                                                                                                                                                                             
ninjalex's Profile
ninjalex

i don't do lambs with bananas,...each to their own tho,...live and let live.....free world.                                                                                                                                                                             
rattler's Profile
rattler

In: Liverpool

You've got to get past me to get to the Lambana's Tongue                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

What's the toll charge Rattler?                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7500 seconds. There are 1296 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption