Opinions wanted.... well not wanted exactly.

41 Posts | Latest reply on 24/10/2006 19:39:36 by rubecula | Go to original / last post
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

In: Holyhead
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

There was a fact quoted on the TV, and I wondered what people thought of it....   When a bloke is looking for a woman, generally the ideal age to meet is half his own plus seven years.   ie a 40 year old man would be looking for a 27 year old woman. a 14 year old would be looking for a 14 year old etc etc.   I'm not at all sure this holds up under close scrutiny.  What does anyone else think?  or care?                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

Sounds a load of poo to me rube! Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Year... but just wait till I'm 50...... oh I've already passed it... damn and blast missed out on the sexy young things again eh.....   Well maybe not, some smashing ladies on here, unfortunately a lot of them are spoken for.... aren't you?   (Ingratiating smile to dig myself out of the poo)                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

LOL LOL I forgive you hun.....................Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

You're just so wonderful to meHug   Oh hang on... 2W will kill me for the hug now                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

In: Ely. Cambs
44% Karma44% Karma 44% Karma44% Karma

i dont think age is a big importance really after all its not just age that brings maturity i will admit i do prefer a woman to be younger than myself but im not going to turn a good chance down simply because she's 2 or 3 yrs older than me, rubes i hope i still feel like i do now when im over 50 m8                                                                                                                                                                              
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

What? you mean with your left hand?  pmslLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

ambedextriuos m8 probaly spelt that totaly wrong lol                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

I'd give my right arm to be ambidexterous                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

pmsl                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Where the hell is everyone tonight Oggy.  No one in BC either... I just looked.                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

In: derbyshire

rube think what you have read is a total load of twoddle !!!!! give on the papers mate an read the sunday sport may have more convincing facts !!!!!!    LOL LOL you only as old as the person you feelin anyway !!!!!!!!! LOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

I ain't feeling anyone so that makes me....... 0?LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

In: derbyshire

yep me too were  o's together !!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Hello o oh!  pmsl.  Who's comp is RC planning on getting next?LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

mental age is directly proportional to life stresses ( proven psych ) affecting body but more so brain,,,,,,,,,, a more direct assessment is probably asking the question-'when did you mature?'                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

When DID I mature...... bloody hell what makes you think I did... straight from juvanality to senility me..........LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

anyone who calls themselve mature needs to grow up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

that quote goes in the book Oggy!! makes more sense than any politician                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

politicians ha ! why don't they get a decent job, politics is far to important for them to be involved in...... eh? did that make any kind of sense to anybody??????                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8125 seconds. There are 657 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption