Poetry

66 Posts | Latest reply on 15/07/2011 21:28:35 by Sandi | Go to original / last post
Hull750Rider's Profile
Hull750Rider

In: Hull
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

I'm the king of the swingers yeah A jungle V.I.P A regular black bear who hides it behind a tree Sheer Kahn thinks he's a real cool cat But he uses kittie litter for his shat And the man cub stands to take a pee                                                                                                                                                                             
eddietheardvark's Profile
eddietheardvark

In: Okeford fitzpain
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

oh the voices...............arhhhhhh   Pains of life       Somewhere deep inside of me, Sometime at the start of me, I lost what I was supposed to be. Confused and broken hearted, From real life I am departed, Reality is something that seems Far from real to me. A day-to-day existence, Like a vacuum Filled with silence, No words can end the torment And the water…never wash away the sins. Sometimes I want to cry out, Sometimes I want to scream, Fear and pain from deep inside Burning through my inner eyes Searing, scorching…melting down my soul. Emptiness abounds me, Coils up and surrounds me, Like an endlessly twisting Long and winding road. An imageless reflection With no path to resurrection, Struggling for release But never letting go. To hear but not be heard To see but not be seen To sleep through nights just once with eyes closed.                                                                                                                                                                             
eddietheardvark

there was a young chap from shrewsbury it turn out that he was a newbie but he soon got to chat on the site biker match and now he's no longer the newbie                                                                                                                                                                             
nina's Profile
nina

In: Barnsley

LOL     nice 1  eddie    Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
eddietheardvark

Why thank you Nina Geek                                                                                                                                                                              
eddietheardvark

LOL one 4 Wannabe.   Oh wannabe it's plain to see that your the greatest catch on "Biker Match"   Two ears, Two eyes and a mouthful of teeth and even your legs come out underneath   With hair so fair Eyes of hazel green come young gentleman behold the queen     NOW NOW!! don't get jealous i'll write one for all of you as well.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Please write one for TangoMan... I can't wait!                                                                                                                                                                             
Hull750Rider's Profile
Hull750Rider

In: Hull
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

Write your own lol lazy bugger.............                                                                                                                                                                             
eddietheardvark

tangoman cometh soon.......the poem that is, theres no smut on this thread.                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

...hum-de-hum....                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford

LOL!

Oh my dearest Eddie, you're way too kind,
As catches go I'm far behind.
And as for teeth, I must confess
Tis not a mouthful, but considerably less!
Still... If that's not a problem, then I don't mind ;o)                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

Aardvarks are intriguing creatures.
Many and varied are their features,
Not least of which,
Their ability to itch,
Causing havoc among the preachers?                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

Tangoman is a gent and a scholar.
"What's that?" I hear you holler.
He's taking me dancing,
We'll do a little prancing,
& I'll not make him put on a collar ;o)                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

*goes for a lie down, all limericked out for now*                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

In: Blair Atholl

Scary had a little lamb, She kept it in a bucket. But everytime the lamb escaped, XY would try to...er... put it back in the bucket cos it's quite dangerous having a lamb running around.                                                                                                                                                                             
eddietheardvark

sorry its late in coming XKLYBR, had to put my pinny on and do my housework.   THE TANGOMAN.   Who! is the "Tangoman"? is he from that orange can! can he dance? oh, yes he can for he is the "Tangoman"   With his bandanered head and his American sled he's found cruisin the streets of Weymouth   A real cool cat that's where he's at! What more can be said, after that   So ladies take heed a riding buddy's what he needs Will YOU sit behind "Tangoman"                                                                                                                                                                             
eddietheardvark

love the scary one TeeCee!!                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

In: Blair Atholl

Baa Baa Black Sheep Are you on the pull? "Yes I am , Sir... Do you like my wool?"   " If you are My Master, I will be Your slave... I will let You fleece me, I promise to behave..."   Baa Baa Black Sheep, (Could you be a Goth?) Your proposal is acceptable I'll book the whole week off....                                                                                                                                                                                 
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth

dunno what to say poems wiv me innem! innat nice!                                                                                                                                                                             
eddietheardvark

hey teecee not be'in to personal, but you seem to have a bit of a sheep thing goin on here! Ermm or am i just going baaaarmy

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 1.0000 seconds. There are 651 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption