Poetry

66 Posts | Latest reply on 15/07/2011 21:28:35 by Sandi | Go to original / last post
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Oh KD! Don't give up please!
Look - I'm here on bended knees!
Just think of a rhyme,
Something like "time",
& then we can all go eat cheese :o)

Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

pmsl @ WannabeThumbs UpLOL                                                                                                                                                                                 
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

It was the mice that made me do it,
I was thinking of pudding with suet,
But my brain turned to cheese,
When the mice cried "Yes please!"
One day soon I'll get a Round Tuit.

*ahem*                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Wooooo hoooooooo !!  good one Wannabe .. i can sleep tneet now !!!   lol Thumbs UpLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

Lines one and two
Are easy to do.
As for three and four?
They're never a chore.
But get to the last line and I'm completely stumped.

*cough*                                                                                                                                                                             
eddietheardvark's Profile
eddietheardvark

In: Okeford fitzpain

the grass is green  the sky is blue keep at it wannabe yer gettin better     okay so that last line was cr*p i can't always be perfect                                                                                                                                                                             
Hull750Rider's Profile
Hull750Rider

In: Hull
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

There was a young woman from Dartford Who built lovely jewlry to sell in places like Hartford She tried to make her lymerick Punchy and realy rather slick Which she nailed like double top in a dartboard   I thank you lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

Wow Hull Rider! Are you here all week?
Your poetry makes me feel completely weak
at the knees dontcha know?
And so now I must go.
To do some good works for the meek?

*and one day I'm going to rhyme words with more than one syllable!*
Hull750Rider's Profile
Hull750Rider

I may not by Busta Rhymes Or even live in older times But my Poems are glowing I'll try to keep them flowing To earn a few Nickles and Dimes                                                                                                                                                                             
Hull750Rider's Profile
Hull750Rider

There once was a real bright spark In a not too well lit street he did park A twoker came into sight His intent to steel and make flight A guard dog put paid with his BARK                                                                                                                                                                                   
Hull750Rider's Profile
Hull750Rider

In days of old when men were bold Nowt around to eat but bread with mould Allong came a biker with his sword His mission to fight the evil hoard And to make damsels wither in his hold   ;o)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Coo - a poem bout me! There's a first. Well chuffed. Ta!Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

Ladies withering are not attractive, They're so much better when they're active! Please spare them your grip & leave go of their hip! & sit down! You're hyperactive!   Tongue                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

I was pondering the subject of hedonism, Whilst gazing through an optical prism. Were it free, it would be nice, But you will find there's ALWAYS a price for random acts of lesbianism.   Hah! Check out those babies... loads-a-syllables!   LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
eddietheardvark's Profile
eddietheardvark

In: Okeford fitzpain

to wannabe. Upon your latest work i gaze, and quite truly, I am amazed. For within but a blink, of an eye, you seem to be writing on a high. How long did they take, for you to write, I bet you did'nt get much sleep last night.                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

Sleep? Sleep is for wimps And soporific chimps! Insomnia's where it's at, If you want to be a cool cat! Now I'm off to fly blimps?       Oh dear... it was never going to last was it?                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

To cause a sensation For the next generation Why not try rhyming, Delivered with timing, Then get stuck... oh botheration!     Shocked                                                                                                                                                                             
Hull750Rider's Profile
Hull750Rider

TNG I B ME 2 M N X No BMX LOL (HE HE)                                                                                                                                                                               
Hull750Rider's Profile
Hull750Rider

You may wear a Wimpole And even dance a Maypole Have a dig at a biker or two Now is it a boot or a shoe You insert to mouth or just sole     (somfin fishey lol)                                                                                                                                                                             
Hull750Rider's Profile
Hull750Rider

Upper classes Make a number of passes Never on Top of The Form Well not the usual or Norm Just wait for top totty in glasses   Wink (Gufaw Gufaw)                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7190 seconds. There are 604 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption