Did he break to avoid his mates?

24 Posts | Latest reply on 21/07/2009 13:42:22 by Hull750Rider | Go to original / last post
Hull750Rider's Profile
Hull750Rider

In: Hull
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=sSPPGy-fZ9g&feature=r...re=related   He did I'm sure of it (they were riding like typical sportsbikers)...   The sign was too near what was going on too........                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

i like the 'how not to take a corner' when the car [or camper]driver say ''lets get out of here there gonna beat our arses'' guess yank cruiser riders are a bit touchy! [ click low side to a fence to see how not to take a corner]                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Just the sort of twat riding that gives bikers a bad name. I'm glad the idiots came off - before they caused a serious accident involving some poor innocent.Thumbs Down                                                                                                                                                                             
Hull750Rider's Profile
Hull750Rider

In: Hull
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

Nah typical Harley (no good on twisty stuff lol) well you've got to admit he did not lean at all lol just break and hope (looked like something out af Wild Hogs lol)                                                                                                                                                                             
M.S.'s Profile
M.S.

In: Bedworth.

Looks like they all came off. Suicide jockeys. They were riding too fast and overtaking on bad bends continuously with total disregard to other road users. An accident just waiting to happen.                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

In: Blair Atholl

*pencils HR in for an educational ride at next meeting* Thumbs Up   TC aka Wild Hog aka Hogmeister....   (I do love that Harley-doesn't-make-corner clip though...lol)                                                                                                                                                                               
ttaskmaster's Profile
ttaskmaster

In: Reading

"Cruisers are CRAP at cornering and riding in general... Such a wide turning circle, useless brakes, silly riding position, low acceleration, low top speed, no fairing, FAR too much chrome and every one of them, be it a Harley or a Jap copy, is ridden by a complete poser with an over inflated, overly romanticised opinion of themselves........."       ........Which is what I think to myself as my overly romanticised ass banks smoothly round the Cornish Twisties on my own über-chromed Cruiser LOL Cool     Ride safe, everyone!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

In: Blair Atholl

Thumbs Up to ttaskmaster!!!     (cruisers and stroking fawns... life doesn't get much better!) Approve                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

I'll second that!Thumbs UpThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford

........Which is what I think to myself as my overly romanticised ass banks smoothly round the Cornish Twisties on my own über-chromed Cruiser

*settles back with bag of popcorn to admire TTM's overly romanticised ass*

(cruisers and stroking fawns... life doesn't get much better!)

*goes off in search of fawn... 2 BMers can't be wrong, eh?*

;o)                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

two BMer's don't make a right![bit unfortunate that abreviation BMer's!spose it's the way yu say it! mind yu we are talkin about fawn stroker's]                                                                                                                                                                             
ttaskmaster's Profile
ttaskmaster

Nothing wrong with stroking fawns... Girls here seem to love it. Wink   BMers... Aren't those what Ewan and Charley rode the Wrong Way Round? LOL     As for watching my overly-romanticised ass.... It'll be proudly displayed in both silver & purple spandex this weekend, if you're interested!! Thumbs UpWink The band I dep for is playing in Fleet this Saturday - Free Entry, BTW.... www.lookglam.co.uk for more info!!!   I believe there are photos up of the past two shows now.... *prepares to be embarrassed*                                                                                                                                                                                  
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

Spandex?! Shocked   *faints*   LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

Looks like a whole lotta fun TTM Big smile   Is it usual pub hours?   If I can have a bit of a juggle on the hospital visiting side of life Saturday, I may well trundle along...                                                                                                                                                                              
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

two BMer's don't make a right![bit unfortunate that abreviation BMer's!spose it's the way yu say it! mind yu we are talkin about fawn stroker's]   I think "beamers" as in smiley people Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

its all in the mind i suppose! you have a happy clean one!!doesnt say much for my sewer does it!interesting to see how scary see's it!                                                                                                                                                                             
ttaskmaster's Profile
ttaskmaster

Yep, usual pub hours, I believe. Band are usually on around 8.30 -9pm. Two sets an hour(ish) long. Bit of a break in between for a costume change.   Is the spandex-induced faint out of shock and horror, or are we talking the heart-fluttering swoons I'm used to from the young ladies? Wink   Seriously, it'd be great to have you along for the show!!! Having already done a full-time 8-month stint with these guys, I couldn't turn down their dep offer. There's none better!!!!                                                                                                                                                                               
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

its all in the mind i suppose! you have a happy clean one!!

*saves TM's post to hard drive for future purposes - just in case*

Oh but of COURSE a heart-fluttering swoon! lol

I shall have a juggle around... depends how much family-ferrying I get roped into... little point in setting off from Kent past 9pm! If I can gently persuade them into taking the train, I'm sorted ;o)
ttaskmaster's Profile
ttaskmaster

Then I shall hope to see you there!!!                                                                                                                                                                              
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

Looks like a great night out, judging by the grins in the photos! lol                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7969 seconds. There are 559 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption