Sorry but she realy needs the product

10 Posts | Latest reply on 21/07/2009 13:54:36 by Hull750Rider | Go to original / last post
Hull750Rider's Profile
Hull750Rider

In: Hull
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

To feel excited on the back of a little dweebs ped lol   http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Xj6ket8igOg&featu...re=related                                                                                                                                                                             
tm0714's Profile
tm0714

In: Surrey
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

That is so funny, more or less the same thing that happened to me the 1st time I got on the back of a bike LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford

*sniggers*

I employ the death grip at moments like that ;o)                                                                                                                                                                             
Hull750Rider's Profile
Hull750Rider

Glad you liked it TM   gasps at Wannabe's thighs lol (or was it the Vulcan death grip???) then your still coming off the bike lol                                                                                                                                                                             
tj.zx6r's Profile
tj.zx6r

In: south croydon

he probably came back and said stop bummin around and get on the bike LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
71% Karma71% Karma 71% Karma71% Karma

Apparently my dad discovered once that his pillion had vanished, and he didn't know where. He backtracked, and i gather she wasn't very happy when he eventually found her. If she hadn't vanished, I might have had a very different mumConfused                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford

gasps at Wannabe's thighs lol (or was it the Vulcan death grip???) then your still coming off the bike lol

ROFL!

It's simple, really... If you wish to live long and prosper, you don't try to throw me off the back ;o)

Hull750Rider's Profile
Hull750Rider

Did you guess the product before the reveal!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA

LMAO nice one ... I have never fallen off the back ... tho Mr P has been known to forget I am there whilst riding LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Hull750Rider's Profile
Hull750Rider

Take a look at some of the others Shell I posed then quite a while ago so thought I'd dust them off (unfortunately some have been removed so these are the few I could check the links for!)   ApproveGlad you liked it lol.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4688 seconds. There are 1168 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption